Chapter 51 - Christmas

Big Lemon warning 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I woke up to the sight of Lena hitting me with a pillow looking over the moon with happiness.

"Luv, do you know what day it is?" She said with a huge smile. Before I could even reply, she threw herself at me and shouted "CHRISTMAS!".

She hugged me so tightly and refused to let go, so I got out of bed with her still attached to me. I tried to put some clothes on, but she still refused to let go.

"You have to open your stocking first." Lena said as she pointed to what looked like a big sock hanging off the end of the bed. I walked over to it and picked it up before emptying it on the bed. Inside were chocolates, more chocolates, sweets and a bottle of body wash.

"You didn't have to do all this." I said to her with a smile.

"Yes I did, it's Christmas, it's the law. Also the body wash will come in use later." She said with a wink.

"Oh." I felt bad now for not getting her a stocking. I'd gotten her presents and all, but I didn't remember about a stocking. "I, I'm sorry I didn't get you one I, completely forgot." I said.

"Nah luv it's fine." She said with a smile. "Besides, you've got some more important stuff to worry about at the moment." She kissed me on the cheek while still holding onto me.

"Could I get dressed now?" I requested.

"Ok." She said with a frown. "I like touching all of your body, it feels nice."

I laid her down on the bed before putting a shirt and jeans on. As soon as I did, Lena grabbed back onto me.

"Onward, noble steed." She said as she rubbed my shoulders.

"Are you just gonna do this all day?" I asked. "I can't carry you forever."

"Am I that heavy? I thought you were strong."

"I am strong, you can try me. It's just awkward and I'm probably gonna hit your head on something."

Lena jumped down and started squeezing my biceps.

"I know you're strong luv,  I was just making sure you do."

I smiled at her and we started to go downstairs. Of course I knew I was strong. The main reason I was so powerful was because I had strength more comparable to gods and devils then to any animal.

When we got downstairs, Lena immediately jumped over to the cupboards and pulled some flour, sugar, butter, salt, eggs and milk out.

"Can you guess what I'm making?" She said. I had precisely no clue what she was making. It looked like a cake, but why would she have milk with a cake? I was so lost.

"To be brutally honest with you, I have no idea."

As soon as I said that, Vega showed me what the most common foods made with those ingredients were and pancakes were at the top.

"Ooh, pancakes!" I shouted.

"That's the ones." Lena said with a smile before turning round to start making them.

"Definitely didn't get Vega to help me." I said, trying my best to sound as guilty as possible.

"I showed (y/n) the most common foods made with those ingredients and the pancake was the most obvious answer." Vega said, causing Lena to start laughing her head off.

"I was being sarcastic." I said to Vega.

"Sarcasm is a form of communication in which a person says something which is obviously untrue in order to make a joke or insult somebody."