Chapter 11 - New mission.

I woke up feeling more rested then I've ever felt before. I look at my clock and see it's 7:30. I decided to get up and get dressed. After putting up with the news for about 10 minutes, I decided to go check on Lena. The two guards who were there yesterday weren't there. It was probably too early. I opened the door to see the walls covered in blood and a massive hole in the wall.

"Shit shit SHIT!" I yelled as I ran up to soldier's office. I barge open the door to see him on his laptop.

"Jesus (y/n), what is it."

"The med bay, sir. I think you need to see it."

Jack followed me down to the med bay. He opened the door and stepped inside, a look or horror engulfing his face.

"Shit. Do you know who was in here last night?"

"I know Angela and Lena were. I don't know about anyone else."

He looked at me with a stern look before heading back up to his office.

"Get Vega and your suit. We have a new mission."

I headed back to my room as fast as I could and threw my suit on and ran back to the med bay.

I looked around what was the med bay.

"(Y/n), I'm picking up a transmission from a northern cultist base." Vega said.

"What is it."

"Welcome slayer. As you can tell, I have kidnapped the people closest to you. I have waited a long time for this moment. Come find me. For it is not just I that is waiting."

"Is that it Vega?"

"Not quite. There is one more which came from Angela's smart watch.

"Please. Overwatch. A hell priest has captured me and Lena. He has taken us somewhere. I don't know where. I also don't know how much longer Lena can take this trauma. She is already scared to d- wait- oh no they're here. HELP!"

"Vega, can you get the coordinates from that transmission?"

"Yes I can. That transmission was sent from a Siberian cultist base. Scans of that base indicate that there is a Telos realm demon inside, guarding Lena and Angela."

"I have to tell Jack all of this."

I ran up to Jack's office to tell him about these transmissions.

"So you know where we need to go?"

"Yes. I remember this hell priest. He trained me before I joined the knights sentinels. He always taunted his enemies, regardless of whether he was gonna win or lose."

"Right then. We're gonna need a big strike team, maybe, 10 or more. Me, you, Mccree and Reinhardt are already ready. We need Baptiste and Ana. Let's have Genji, Winston, Torbjörn and Brigitte as well. You go tell them the news. We leave in 6 hours."

"Got it."

I ran down the stairs and into the cafeteria. Everyone looked at me. For a start I was in my suit and secondly, they knew just because of how I entered that something was up.

"Ana, Baptiste, Genji, Mccree, Reinhardt, Torbjörn, Winston and Brigitte, follow me. Now."

They followed me back to the main area before anyone asked any questions.

"(Y/n), what's happening?" Reinhardt said to me, looking confused.

Before I could answer, Jack appeared.

"Everyone, come look at the med bay." Jack said as everyone followed. One by one they went in and none were expecting what they saw on the inside. No-one said anything as they were all in shock at what had happened.

The first to break the silence was Mccree.

"What happened in here?"

"(Y/n), explain."

"There are 3 hell priests keeping this invasion going. They are doing the bidding of the Kahn Maykr. One of the priests is dead. I killed him when I met you guys, but this 2nd priest has always liked to taunt is enemies for as long as he's been alive. His way of taunting me, the one person he really wants? Kidnap the one person who really matters to me, Lena. Just to make it worse, he took Angela as well so we had to wait to realise what had happened."

"So wait, you knew this guy!?"

"Yes I did. Back when I joined the knight sentinels, he was the one who started my training."

"Doesn't matter if (y/n) knew him or not." Jack said interrupting. "Fact still remains, Angela and Lena have been captured and we need to get them back. (Y/n)'s AI Vega has done scans of the location and the base and has concluded that there is demonic presence there and a Telos realm demon. The strength of this demon is unknown, but Vega has given it a threat level 5, which means that we don't want to be underprepared. All 10 of us here now will be leaving for this 'cultist base' in 6 hours from now. Supplies are being loaded onto drop ship C1. Meet by C1 in 6 hours from now. Everyone understand?

"Yes sir" everyone but me said in unison as they started to prepare

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes Jack?"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes I am."

"Good."

"Why'd you ask?"

"I need your help with something quick."