Chapter 23 - The Reveal

Me and Lena both changed clothes, since the clothes we were wearing were quite dirty and, in my case, bloody. I put on yet another gray shirt and jeans.

"Ha. Overwatch definitely have a good sense of fashion." I said.

Lena walked over and saw that all of my clothes were either black or dark blue.

"Yeah we sure do." She said with a giggle. "As soon as some clothes shops open up, we need to get you some fashionable clothes which make you look better than you already do."

I smiled at Lena's compliment and continued getting dressed. Lena left to go get ready herself and in a flash was already back next to me completely ready.

"How'd you get ready that quick?" I asked.

"Oh luv, ya know, this thing." She said tapping her chronal accelerator.

"Oh that's a thing, do you want me to keep that Tether device on there or na?"

"I'd say keep it on just for safe measures, just in case."

"Ok then." I finished getting ready just as I said that. "You ready to go reveal yourself to the other overwatch members?"

"The only overwatch member that I'm going to be revealing myself to anytime soon is you." She said with a wink and a giggle.

"You what?" I said whilst laughing.

"Come on then, let's go show everyone your heroism and that I'm back from hell."

"Well I wouldn't be a hero if there wasn't a heroine I needed to save." I said smiling.

"Haha luv. Come on now." She tugged on my arm. I gave in and let her pull me out the door.

(A/n) I know Sentinel Prime isn't in hell.

We stepped out into the corridor together and I shut my door behind me.

"So, where to first?" I said.

"We should probably tell dad that I'm back." She replied

"Dad?" I asked, not knowing who dad was.

"Oh it's soldier 76, you silly. We all call him dad because he acts like a father to everyone, although he's not going to be the only one people call dad for long."

I looked at her and smiled at her remark. She couldn't be serious, I mean, we only became a thing like a few days ago, she couldn't already want to. If she did though, I felt like I was ready, I mean, I'd had quite a while to think about that kind of thing by myself.

We didn't pass anyone on the stairs, which wasn't unusual. Nobody ever really used these stairs unless they need to go see Jack because there isn't really anything else up here.

As we walked up to Jack's office, we could hear some talking inside. I walked up and knocked on the door.

"Who is it." I heard Jack shout.

"It's (y/n)." I replied.

"Oh. Come on in, (y/n)."

Me and Lena walked on in. Inside were Jack, Mccree, Ana and Reinhardt all talking about something. They all looked at me and then looked at Lena in suprise.

"Lena your back!" Reinhardt shouts. "What happened?"

"She got abducted by the last hell priest." I said. Me and Lena were still holding hands. "Vega found out where she went and so I went there and rescued her."

"Well, (y/n)" Jack said. "We have big news. Somebody broke into the UAC Phobos base and into the BFG 10000 and shot a hole into Mars. We believe that they're talon, trying to release more demons onto us. We've got a mission to go to another Talon base and find out the truth."