Chapter 30 - Nekravol

I woke up before Lena again. I looked down at her cute little face and her little brown freckles, at her big brown eyes and soft brown hair. I loved her so much and I would do anything to keep her safe, which is why I was worried. I would have to leave for Urdak as soon as possible to kill the Khan Maykr. It would not be easy and anything which happened while I was gone happened, and there would be nothing I could have done.

I got out of bed and got dressed. It was half 7 in the morning. I'd only had about 4 hours of sleep since me and Lena were still watching star wars at  way too early in the morning. I tried to keep Lena asleep because I knew that she wanted more sleep.

I went into the main room and got myself a cup of coffee. I sat down at the table and looked at the map of Nekravol which Vega had downloaded. Nekravol was a massive place with so many demons in it. It also held Kalibas, the sightless judge. I would have to kill him to progress as well. It wouldn't be easy, but if I needed to do it to keep Lena safe, then I would force myself to complete it.

I was sat at the table sipping my coffee for a few hours before I heard Lena start to move. I went back into the bedroom and sat on the bed next to her.

As per usual, she started stretching and yawning.

"Morning Lena." I said as I rubbed her head.

"Morning luv." She replied as she sat up. She saw that I was already dressed. "How long have you been up?"

"Oh a few hours. I got up at half seven."

"Oh luv." She replied as she shuffled her way over to me. "Luv you must be so tired. You've only had like 3 hours of sleep."

"3 hours is plenty for me." I said. I'd gone years before without the thought of sleep even crossing my mind.

Lena sighed and got out of bed. She put a new set of clothes on before sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Luv." She said as she sat down next to me and hugged me. "Do you have to go anywhere today?"

I hugged her back. "Yes I do, and I probably won't be back until tomorrow, if at all."

Lena looked at me and hugged me tighter. Tears started forming in her eyes as she hugged even tighter again. "(Y/n), just remember that I love you ok?"

I looked at her and brought her head closer to my body. "I love you too Lena."

We stayed like that for about a minute before we got up. We walked into the main room together.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked Lena. She was holding my hand really tightly. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. If you, might not come back, I think you should at least say goodbye to everyone."

"Yeah." As I said that, me and Lena walked out of our room and over to the cafeteria. Lena held my hand the entire way there.

We opened the cafeteria door to see a few overwatch soldiers sitting together, and Reinhardt, Mccree, Angela and Genji sitting down together. Genji saw us and waved. Lena waved back with her hand which she wasn't holding onto mine with.

We walked over and grabbed our trays and our food. Lena had reluctantly stopped holding my hand to hold her tray. Lena got some pancakes with blueberries and syrup, while I got some (food).

We walked over to the other agents and sat down next to them. Angela, Genji and Reinhardt looked happy to see us, but Mccree looked very stressed like he was fighting something off.

"Um, Jesse, are you alright?" Angela asked Mccree as we sat down.

"N-n-no. I just, him. Something's h-happening." He struggled to reply.