Chapter 53 - Losses

Lena pov

(Y/n) had just gone through the portal to hell. I cried a little more before finally getting the strength to stand up. Hayden walked over to me.

"Vega can periodically tell you his status. You won't be able to talk to (y/n) because of how time works down there, but we will know what has happened."

I wiped the tears away from my eyes and smiled. "Thanks Hayden."

Hayden configured the portal for me to go home.

"There are still people at the party. Do you want to go there or home?"

I thought about it for a second. Part of me just wanted to be alone, but another said that talking to people would be better.

"I'll go back to the party."

"Very well." Hayden said as he entered something into the keyboard. He pushed a button and the portal opened up.

I walked up to the portal and smiled at Hayden. "Thanks luv." I said before walking in.

I stepped through into the garden once again. There were quite a few people still around the place. Jack, Angela, Reinhardt, Torbjörn, Lucio and D.va, to name them all.

"Hiya luvs." I said as I walked over to Lucio and D.va.

"Oh hello there Lena. How's it going?" Lucio said enthusiastically.

"It's going ok. Could be better."

"Yeah, it could always be better. For you girl especially." D.va said looking slightly sad but still joyful.

"Yeah. He had to do it. Hopefully he won't be gone for long though, but he doesn't know."

"Yeah." Lucio replied. "By the way his dance moves we fire."

I giggled a bit. "Thanks luv. Even he was surprised that he could remember them after all this time."

"I would be to." D.va said. "How long was he down there for before? A hundred years? A thousand?"

I smiled a bit and laughed. "I think you'll be closer to the number of years if you multiplied those together." They both looked quite surprised. "Then maybe do it again. And perhaps once more."

"You've got to be kidding me." Lucio said.

"It is true." Vega said making all 3 of us jump. "Because of how time works down there, 1 hour for us can be up to several millennia for him. Infact, in (y/n)'s time, he has been in hell for around 350 years already since he is almost as deep into hell as one can get."

I jumped in shock at hearing that. "Oh my god. What's happened down there so far?"

"Currently, Erebus knows of the Slayers existence but is unable to harm the slayer by any means. (Y/n) has killed millions of demons already and is getting more powerful by the second."

I suddenly felt a huge wave of relief rush through me. "Wait does that mean he'll be out very soon?"

"I'm afraid not. Although Erebus cannot harm (y/n), (y/n) is not powerful enough to harm Erebus. For (y/n) to be able to pierce Erebus' skin, he would need to exert several megatons of pressure onto a point the size of a pinhead. This amount of pressure in our dimension would atomise any know substance, even the argent in your crucible."

"Wow. That's a hell of a lot of pressure." D.va said.

"Yes it is. If (y/n) is able to exert that much pressure, he will become indestructible to any other know life across dimensions. His mass will most likely have to increase by a factor bigger than comprehensible and his body will most likely crush itself on its own power. He would quite literally rip himself to pieces."