Chapter 47 - Court

"I'm a slayer now luv." Lena said while still hugging me. Tears started forming in my eyes as I realised what had just happened. Lena Oxton, the love of my life and the most important person to me had just chosen to join me in keeping peace throughout the dimensions. As Hayden had said, we would be an unstoppable force of nature together, and we knew it.

"(Y/n)?" Lena said as she looked up at me and saw the tears in my eyes. I looked down at her and pulled her in for a kiss. Her soft lips pressed against mine and her tongue dominated my mouth. We made out for a good minute until we split apart.

"Lena, you're the love of my life. There is and never will be anybody who I would want to join me in keeping peace with more than you. You changed me from a bloodthirsty tyrant to a caring titan. Without you, I'd still be in hell fighting demons by myself for aeons to come without knowing what it was like to love. When I met you, that all changed. You made me who I am now, and I love you with aeons of my love to give. It pained me do much to realise that I'd have to witness you die and be hopeless to it all, but now, now we will forever be together doing what we both love to do, help protect everything from evil."

Tears started forming in Lena's eyes as well. We stared into each others eyes for a minute.

"I love you (y/n) and I will always love you."

I hugged Lena tightly and kissed her head.

"I love you too Lena."

We hugged for a minute before we broke it up. Hayden had just watched us do all of that, yet he didn't mind.

"So then," Hayden said, making me and Lena turn to him. "There has never been more than 1 slayer before. It was said that 2 slayers would conflict and clash, leading to extinction throughout dimensions, yet you two will be different. (Y/n) was made with the essence of the father and Lena with the Khan Maykr, meaning that your hearts will always be aligned together as one towards a common goal. Because of your pasts as well, (y/n) will be much better at taking out demons and argent sourced living beings, and Lena at taking out non argent living beings. Another less important note, because of how your hearts are aligned together and they work for the best morales, neither of you will ever even consider cheating or leaving the other."

"Well that's nice." Lena said. She turned to face me "Luckily for you luv, even without being a slayer, I'd never even consider cheating on you. You've done too much for me which I still need to repay you for, which if I left you, I'd need to repay you for too much, more than possible."

I smiled at Lena. I would never be alone again, and I'd be with the one person I'd want to be with.

"Anyway," Hayden said. "The ritual is complete. We can leave now."

He started walking off. Me and Lena followed. Lena kept testing out her new abilities and crucible. She was still in awe at her crucible. Hers was blue for some reason, maybe because of what I did to the argent factory in Nekravol, but I didn't know. It looked really cool though regardless.

We walked back through the city coming across a few tiny demons. Me and Hayden let Lena try her new abilities on them. She could blink, smash, run circles around, stab, shoot, slice, even just straight up punch any small demon into oblivion. There was a rouge hell knight around the place as well. It noticed us and charged towards us.

"I got this." Lena said as she stepped forward. She ran straight at the hell knight and blinked through him and landed on his back. Lena sliced one of his arms off and jumped off of him. The hell knight turned around and lept at Lena. Lena blinked to the side before running up and punching the hell knight as hard as she could round the face before leaping at him and taking him to the floor. Once he hit the floor, Lena ran over to him and put as much force as she could through one foot and through the hell knight's face. Her foot demolished the hell knight's head and left parts of his brain and skull lying on the floor.