Chapter 16 - Love

I woke up with Lena's arms still around me. I tried to get out of bed without waking her up, but I failed at the first hurdle.

"Noo. Stay here, please."

I looked across at Lena, her big brown eyes staring right at me. Just looking at her eyes and remembering what she'd just been through was enough to convince me.

"Only for you." I say as I get back into bed with her. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me tightly, smiling throughout. She was so soft and cute. I wasn't used to it. Everything in hell was hard, rough and ugly. Nothing was soft and nothings was ever cute. Just looking at her made me realize how nice cute stuff was compared to the ugliness of hell. I quickly fell back asleep thinking about her cuteness.

When I woke up again, I looked at the clock to see what time it was.

"Oh god it's late." I said to myself as I saw the clock say 11:13.

I got out of bed, this time managing to keep Lena asleep. Having slept with the same clothes on as I wore yesterday, I decided to change them. I threw my current clothes onto the floor and changed them for a new set. I couldn't be arsed to go to the cafeteria yet, so I just sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. Yeah yeah hell invasion yeah UAC bullcrap saying it's good, street prophets still believing. The same stuff again. After about a minute I realized that nothing new had happened so I just went onto Netflix and started watching anything that looked cool.

I heard some noise in the bedroom. Lena must have been getting up. After about 2 minutes, she walks out the door and into the main room.

"Morning Love." She says stretching and trying pitifully to suppress a yawn.

"Morning Lena." I say back to her, looking at her.

"(Y/n)?" She says looking at me in the eyes.

"Yes Lena?"

"Thank you for yesterday. I don't know how much longer I could have dealt with it."

"No worries Lena. It's my only purpose to kill demons."

"It won't be your only purpose for long."

I looked her in the eyes, confused at what she just said. Just as I was about to ask why, I heard her stomach rumble incredibly loudly. She looked at her stomach and back at me, blushing.

*Giggle* "I think I'm hungry." She said to me. "Wanna come to the cafeteria with me?"

"Sure."

We walked to the cafeteria together. Upon entering, we saw Reinhardt and Mccree sat down on a table together. They were the only people there.

"Aha my friend." The big German warrior shouted across the room. "You're finally awaking, and I see you've brought a guest." He said looking at Lena.

Lena just looked at me, smiled and continued to go get her food. She must have been so hungry. She grabbed like twice what she would normally get, and it was enough to make me even question if I could have eaten it.

"Ha. Hungry there?" Mccree said to Lena as we sat down next to them.

"Sure am love." She replied. She didn't even hesitate before digging right into her food.

"You fought well yesterday, (y/n). It would be an understatement if I said you had helped."

"Thanks Reinhardt. You fought well too. How's Angela, do you know?"

"Ah she's fine. When we got back, Jack offered to watch guard of her when she slept, just to protect her, but she said she'd be ok, and she was. Came in here earlier today and was fine."