fame.

*the next morning*

you wake up and see a text from payton.

Payton🙃
good morning

good morning payton!!

Payton🙃
faith and my mom are going to be at
the gym all day if you wanted to come over.

my parents are gone too. i guess it's an us day

Payton🙃
bet, i'll come get you in a few.

see ya then.

you get dressed in this.

you eat a bagel downstairs and wait for payton

you eat a bagel downstairs and wait for payton. you check his tik tok page. the last time he posted was 2 days ago. then you hear a knock on the door. you swipe out of tik tok and open the door.

y/n | hey payton!

he opens his arms for a hug. you give him one. his hugs were amazing he hugged you super tight.

P | come on over.

you and payton start walking over.

P | so it's only fair is i tell you what faith was talking about in the car yesterday.

y/n | she told me. but don't get mad at her. i asked.

P | well i should have told you.

y/n | no it's okay.

P | it's just that when i like someone they usually don't like me until i told them how many followers i have and i feel like if i told them they'd use me then leave.

y/n | payton!

you grab his hand.

y/n | i would never. with the issues i already have with my parents i want a perfect family for my kids.

P | but we're not dating?

y/n | i know. just saying.

you shrug

P | okay. i see you.

payton walks you inside and upstairs.

P | i have to post on tik tok. if you don't mind. it's been 2 days.

y/n | haha okay.

P | if you want to be in it you can. but you are going to gain followers.

y/n | i'm down.

payton makes a tik tok with you and it's adorable.

P | what's your username?

y/n | *your username*

P | alright. those notifications are going to start rolling in.

he gives you a hug.

P | so we could watch a show or if your really serious about becoming an influencer you can go live.

y/n | you don't have to.

P | no if you want to go all for it i want to help you.

y/n | no it's okay.

P | you sure.

y/n | fine lets do it!

payton shows you how to go live. you already have 2000 fans and you posted 10 minutes ago.

P | there.

he presses start live and you sit at his table. the viewers start flooding in.

P | say something.

y/n | hey guys, thanks for joining. i'm here with my best friend payton.

he puts his arm around you.

P | hey guys!

Comments-

-Omg payton! i love you!

- Can you say hi rachel 🥵💛😃🐳☀️🤫🙃

- who is the girl??

- i'll see you on tour payton!!!😘😘

y/n | hey rachel!

P | this is my best friend. she was in my most recent tik tok. but how are you guys??

you see all the girls in the comments fanning over payton it makes you sad. you eventually end the live and you already have 25k followers.

y/n | holy cow! how did i-

payton cuts you off with a hug. then holds your shoulders.

P | good job. but a word of advice. don't listen to comments, shade rooms or DM's.

y/n | okay.

P | your beautiful and you did nothing wrong.

you lean your head on his. he kisses you on the forehead. now come on. you go to sit on his bed with him to watch a movie.

your fame is coming. but how will it affect you?!