outcome.

it's payton. jaeden looks up.

Ja | that's my cue. see ya short stack.

y/n | see ya Jay.

you give him a high five and he waves as the door shuts behind him. you look down at your feet and twiddle your thumbs. you look up and payton's on his phone. you pull out your phone and see a text from Jaeden.

Jay Jay🤍✨
go get um' tiger 🐯

🥳🙃

you smile as chase walks in with trent.

T | okay i don't know what's going on so i can't say much but you need to sit down and talk this out like adults because i'm not dragging around you three in a children's fight.

no one says anything.

T | starting with chase each of you tell your side of the story.

C | why me?

T | GO!

C | fine. the first day y/n walked into the conference room i found her super attractive. i got on her a bit until i found out she was in a relationship with payton then i backed off.

P | mhm

payton fakely agrees.

T | payton!

P | i bet you backed off. how am i supposed to know you guys didn't fuck like 10 times and the other day was the only time you were stupid enough to do it in public.

y/n | we didn't!

P | oh okay

he says sarcastically.

T | let chase talk.

C | okay, but last night with Jemma she walked out of the dressing rooms and i couldn't help myself. it was terrible of me. i should have know i was getting her into this.

T | your turn y/n.

y/n | i have been a huge fan of chase's for years. when i finally met him it was a fan girl moment. in San Diego he took me up over the balcony and told me we were friends and that's how i saw him. i loved payton he was my boyfriend. i still do. last night he kissed me. i had fantasized about it for years but that doesn't make it right. i was overwhelmed. i'm sorry.

trent seems to be getting it.

T | payton? you're next.

he keeps his head down. looking at his shoes.

T | come on payton.

he looks up. his eyes were watery.

P | my mom woke me up one day and told us we were taking food to the neighbors since they'd just moved in. but when the door opened i saw this stunning girl inside. i blew my first impression but i made up for it. she is nice to her family and mine. i could tell her anything she was so down to earth. she had a messed up family and wanted to build a perfect one for her and her kids. that girl was
y/n. she gained followers and was invited on this tour. i was so excited because we would get to travel the west coast together with my friends. day by day i fell more in love with her. she was nice to my friends too. they all loved her. we made a plan to tell everyone we were dating in Seattle. a few days later i get the news she kissed my best friend from a tik tok and not her. now i am so lost i don't even know what to believe anymore.

everyone falls silent. paytons tears started to fall faster and faster and he went on. now you were all crying.

T | Chase do you have anything to say to payton?

C | i'm so sorry dude. i made a dumb mistake. it was a bitch move to go for your girl like that. it was all my fault. you don't have to forgive me.

P | that was a bitch move chase. i will use it against you for the rest of your life but i still love you man.

they hug and are back to being cool. i hope.

T | anything for y/n chase?

C | i'm sorry. i hope we can be cool still. this was all my fault i sorry this is how it ended. if i could go back i would have never put this on you.

y/n | it's okay chase it's on me too and i'm especially sorry to you payton. it was fucked up. i honestly do still love you. i always will. i hope we can still be friends.

P | of course we can be friends but i don't think we will have a relationship again. maybe it was just a mistake.

y/n | i understand.

you were really upset by the outcome but you think it's for the best and as long as you are all getting along you were happy. you all hug and hope whatever your relationship was will be back to normal soon. you all leave happy. you explain to everyone what happened. you chase and payton post on your stories about it to clear the air. you walk back to your room and kevin and chase were passed out on one bed. Jaeden was live.

you are all good now. but how are you feeling about were you stand with payton?