uber.

at this point you were crying so hard you could barley put a sentence together. a tear fell out of payton's eye as he tried to keep himself together.

y/n | pay- payton i- i'm so s-s-sorry

he kneeled down.

P | i want you to look me in the eye and tell me you don't have feelings for him.

you wiped the tears out of your eye. chase puts his hand on your shoulder.

C | y/n you don't-

P | GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER CHASE!

he pulls his hand back. you look him in the eyes. you didn't say anything. you couldn't. it felt like someone had their hand over your mouth. tears filled your eyes again.

y/n | i can't.

payton trys to keep himself together but he can't. 

P | seriously? after our plans for seattle. i'm the one that got you here. do you recall that day we walked back to my house and i admitted i had followers. you told me you would never because you imagined this perfect family for your kids. i opened up to you and you did this. my exact fear. i told myself you were different.

y/n | payton..

P | i don't want to hear it. chase? you have been nothing but loyal to me. you were my brother i never had. brothers don't kiss up on their brother's girlfriend. just yesterday i told you how much i loved her. you promised me the day i introduced her to you that you would never catch feelings for her.

C | listen man i can't control that. if i-

P | i know you can't! but i thought you were smart enough to push them aside because you knew she was dating your best friend!

all the other boys looks really confused. chase and payton keep yelling at each other until trent comes out.

T | woah! what is going on?!

S | yesterday when you let those two go out with jemma they were kissing up on each other.

T | okay?

S | y/n's dating payton.

T | how long has it been going on?

C | just yesterday.

T | who started it?

C | it was me. i threw myself at her.

y/n | chase!

you cry.

T | chase, payton and y/n come with me. everyone else get on the bus, you're making a scene.

trent yells. tears keep streaming down your face.

y/n | no it's fine. i'll go home. it will be better for everyone.

C | no y/n-

y/n | i'll call an uber to take me to the airport.

that didn't end well...