avani.

he sits down next to you.

P | it's good to see you getting along.

you and avani both don't say anything.

P | this is kinda awkward.

Av | you expect to just like....yell at her then be buddy buddy.

P | yell at her?

y/n | at Glenly payton.

P | i wasn't yelling at you.

y/n | i was literally on the verge of death and you didn't notice for months.

P | i'm sorry.

Av | you lied to the both of us.

P | i've made mistakes and that's my bad. can you please forgive me. even just a bit.

y/n | i'll think about it.

P | thank you.

he walks away. you and avani roll your eyes and finish breakfast. jaden and anthony join you. you see that you were tagged in a tea page on instagram. you are curious and open it.

 you are curious and open it

*Playlist not vidcon*

it's the photo you took last night with everyone. you laugh and ignore it. you are lead to a meet and greet/ panel with jaden, nick, avani, anthony, DAVID DOBRICK, and addison rae. you didn't really know who addison was but she was growing on the platform right now. you start with the meet and greet. the order is David, Addison, Anthony, Avani, you, Jaden, Nick. people started coming through. you took photos with so many kids. then one kid comes up.

girl | omg i'm so happy to meet you.

y/n | it's great to meet you too. what's your name?

girl | i'm gracie.

y/n | hi gracie. thank you for coming to see me today?

girl | your welcome.

you get a photo.

girl | can i get one with you and nick?

you kind of look over at nick. he is meeting someone right now. you think about how awkward wth at would be. you kind of have to though.

y/n | yeah come on.

you walk past avani and give her a "help" look. she laughs.

y/n | nick!

N | hey.

y/n | she wants a photo with us.

N | oh *laughs*

this is really awkward. he puts his arm around you. you smile.

y/n | thanks.

N | yup. no problem.

girl | I LOVE IT. thank you.

you give nick an awkward look and walk back to your place. you finish the meet and greet. you walk backstage while everyone gets seated for the panel. avani starts laughing.

Av | what was that?

y/n | the girl wanted a photo with me and nick!

Av | that's so awkward. why would she-

y/n | now that i'm thinking about it we haven't publicly broken up.

Av | you should probably...

y/n | yeah... i'll have to talk to him about that.

you hear a loud voice. you turn back and it's David.

David Dobrick (DD) | hey! come on over here.

everyone gathers.

DD | let's all get to know each other a bit before going out there because i barley know any of you. i'll go first i'm David Dobrick you can all call me David. i got famous off of youtube vlogging and i like messing around with my friends.

Addison Rae (Ad) | i guess i'll go go next. i'm Addison Rae, you can call me Addison. i don't know anyone here too well. i talked with david a bit last night. i got famous off of Tik Tok and i like spending time with my family.

N | hi, i'm nick austin, you can call me nick. i know pretty much everyone here. i got famous for being on my friends vlogs and tik tok.

you whisper to avani.

y/n | yeah i didn't have anything to do with that.

Av | hate it here...

she says quietly. you finish introducing yourselves and get invited on stage. you all sit down. you sit between jaden and avani again. you have to introduce yourselves up there too.

host | hello everyone, and welcome to the first panel of playlist this year. let's welcome of very special guests.

he passed the mic to david.

DD | hello guys i'm David Dobrick.

Ad | i'm Addison Rae

A | what's up i'm Anthony Reeves

Av | hi i'm avani.

y/n | i'm y/n.

J | yo what's up i'm Jaden Hossler.

N | and i'm nick austin.

host | those are our guests for today. if you want to ask a question to anyone of our influencers up here just hold up that red board under your chair and we'll have an user bring you a mic. without further ado. go and ask your questions.

a bunch of people put the boards up.

are you liking your new friendship with avani??