jaeden.

y/n | hey jaeden.

Ja | wassup. say hi to my live.

you lean in and say hi.

y/n | what's good you guys?

Ja | come sit.

you sit down next to jaeden and he adjusts the camera so you are both in the frame.

Comments-

- a duo we never knew we needed🤩❤️

- did you cheat on payton?!

- cheater😤🚫🚫

- whore🤩🌴🥀🚫🚫🤧☠️

- are you going to kiss jaeden too🙄

you see the comments. your mood goes down.

y/n | uh actually i'll probably just shower.

Ja | uh okay.

you get up and head to the bathroom. you close the door behind you. a tear falls from your eyes. you wipe it off quickly when you hear a knock at the door. you wipe your eyes and open the door.

Ja | hey are you okay.

y/n | yeah i'm fine.

Ja | how'd it go with chase and payton.

y/n | we're over.

Ja | for good?

y/n | yeah.

tears start rolling down your face. jaeden pulls you into a hug. you hug him back. you start to cry harder.

Ja | i'm always here for you. even though we just started talking today.

y/n | thank you.

Ja | i don't care what anyone says i won't turn on you. i know what it feels like.

you keep crying.

Ja | don't let them get to you.

y/n | i'll try.

you get in the shower and jaeden goes to his bed. you make a post on your story about the situation. so did chase and payton. it was very braud but it worked. you walk out in a tank top and shorts. jaeden is asleep. you get under the covers. you felt so alone. this was the first time in months you hadn't slept with payton. you missed your conversations before bed. your jokes. his arms wrapped around you. just the feeling of him next to you.

y/n | jaeden.

you whisper.

Ja | yeah.

y/n | i know this sounds weird but could you like... come closer so i don't feel so alone. i just-

Jaeden rolls over and puts his arm around you and pulls you a little closer to him.

y/n | thank you.

Ja | anytime.

he falls asleep with his head buried in your neck. you play with his hand and think about today. you cry yourself to sleep.

long day:(