struggle.

you play with faith and nick for a few hours until you fall asleep.

*2 months later*

you had to postpone your trip to see charli for a few months because nial broke his leg at a bar with your mom. but now it's finally the day you can leave. you are still dating nick. you are close with payton again. your mom hasn't found out about you not eating yet. it has just got worse. you told nick you were eating. the last meal you ate was a small salad 2 weeks ago. you workout 2 times a day. you have minimal water and have lost a LOT of weight. your mom thinks it's from working out.

it's the morning you're leaving. you're at the airport taking your stuff out of the car. you have your suitcase and backpack. you go through security and your mom grabs you a salad. she hands it to you.

y/n | i told you i wasn't hungry.

mom | just eat it so you aren't hungry on the plane.

y/n | okay... i'm going to go grab a fork from Panda.

mom | okay.

you walk over to panda and put a few forkful's of salad in the trash and walk back. you sit down by them.

mom | is it good?

y/n | yeah... it's pretty good.

mom | great! i'm glad you like it.

you smile as a guy walks up to you.

guy | i'm sorry to interrupt but could i get a photo with you?

y/n | yeah of course!

this guy looked about your age maybe older. but he was like a foot taller than you.

y/n | omg you're so tall.

guy | i didn't think you were that short.

y/n | this is going to look so awkward.

guy | here do you want to like..

y/n | ah omg i'm overthinking this.

guy | here sit down.

you take a photo like this on a bench.

guy | i LOVE that photo. thank you!

y/n | me too. thank you so much.

guy | thank YOU! do you mind making a tik tok too?

y/n | sure!

you make a dance tik tok with him and talk for a minute. you give him a hug before saying goodbye. you board your plane. you sit by the window and listen to music the whole flight. when you get off you uber to charli's place. you run up to the door and knock. you stand there eagerly as the doorknob turns. charli opens up the door and you give her a hug.

Ch | hey y/n!

y/n | hey charli!

you let go. you say hi to her whole family. then you go back upstairs. you sit and catch up for like 4 hours. she has a huge crush on chase. she asks you about nick. she talks you how she's been growing on the platform. you talk about how you are the 2nd biggest creator on the platform right now.

Ch | how are you and payton.

y/n | good. we are friends again. we hang out almost everyday. but overall i'm still really good friends with all the boys. we are still in our groupchat.

just then you get a call from jaden. he's been talking to a girl named mads for months.

y/n | hey jay jay!

Ja | hey- where are you?

y/n | i'm at charli's house!

Ja | oh... HEY CHARLI! guess what!!

y/n | what!!

Ja | i asked mads out.

y/n | NO WAY! what did she say!!

Ja | she said yes!

y/n | OMG YAY! i'm so happy for you jay.

Ja | thank you. we are hanging out tomorrow.

y/n | oo where are you going?

Ja | fancy restaurant. i'm flying back to LA tonight.

y/n | how long are you out there.

Ja | a month.

y/n | you should say hey to nick for me.

Ja | of course.

y/n | ugh i miss him.

Ja | distance sucks. i hope me and mads are strong enough.

y/n | you will be.

Ja | i hope so.

y/n | well i'm going to hang with charli for now so text me when you get on the plane.

Ja | okay. bye charli!

Ch | bye jaden.

Ja | bye bebe.

y/n | bye jay.

he hangs up.

Ch | he's so nice to you.

y/n | he's my best friend anyways.

she smiles.

sorry for not updating. i've been busy!