smile.

when payton walks in you run over to give him a hug. you lowkey missed his hugs a lot. you look up at him and he smiles.

*payton's pov*

i'm waiting to go on my first.... date?? with y/n since we broke up. we haven't been on the best of terms. like we talked but weren't really friends. anthony opens the door and lets us in. y/n comes running into my arms. it was the cutest thing ever. her sweatpants were big. but adorable don't get me wrong. obviously not hers probably avani's. look at her ass in those sweatpants. SHIT.

*back you your pov*

you run over and jump onto your bed. payton comes and sits by you. you decide to take a photo for your story. payton puts his arm around you. you don't put a caption. madi and jaden are trying to perfect a tik tok. you and payton try to help.

M | dude i literally can't dance.

y/n | you're doing so good, stop. just woah, punch, snap, boom.

M | aahhh.

they end up getting it.

M | yes! omg i got it!!

you give her a hug,

y/n | GOOD JOB!!

M | ahhh.

mads is so sweet. her and jaden have an insane connection. like jaden looks so happy. you sit down on your bed next to payton. he puts his arm around you and you wrap around his chest. you decide to watch the sandlot. payton plays with your hair. after the movie ends you went to take payton back to his room. you walk him to his room hand in hand.

P | hey, do you want to go grab food.

you look over at him and laugh.

P | what?

y/n | nothing's open.

P | we can get my car.

y/n | do you want to?

P | are you hungry?

y/n | yeah, let's go.

P | okay!

after finding his car. you hop in the passenger seat and he starts driving. you have your hand on his arm. you have really deep talks on your way to literally mcdonald's. he puts his hand on your thigh.

P | sorry for everything that happened between us.

y/n | it's okay. it wasn't the right time.

P | do you think we'll have our time again?

you look over at him and smile.

y/n | maybe.

you pull in and order your food.

worker | here you guys go.

P | thank you so much.

he hands you the food,

worker | my co-worker was wondering is she could get a photo. she was too afraid to ask.

P | of course!

the girl walks over and gets a selfie through the window. you talk to her for a minute before pulling out.

P | did you and jaden leave vivid?

y/n | jaden left, i was kicked.

P | oh, why?

y/n | i was "unpredictable" and wasn't gaining fast enough because i was literally in a recovery home.

P | that's why?!

y/n | yeah he told me he'd have to let me go.

P | what the fuck, that's so messed up of him.

y/n | it's okay. seriously.

P | i'm going to talk to him.

y/n | i don't want to come back. i'll be okay.

you put your hand on payton's. you sit in his car and eat. you make a car vlog tik tok and post it with the caption "late nights and large fries w/ @payton". you walk back inside hand in hand. you are shivering.

P | here. take this.

y/n | i'll be back at my room soon. i already have one of your sweatshirts anyways.

he pulls the hoodie off and sets it in your hands.

P | i know.

you smile and put it on. now you are standing outside his room.

P | have a good night y/n.

you look into his eyes. before you know it the space between your lips is gone. you put your arms around his neck and on his face. you slowly pull away. you both smile really big.

P | i'll see you tomorrow y/n.

y/n | see you payton.

he closes his door. when you turn around you start smiling like a fool and jumping up and down. you run back into your room and flop onto the bed.

J | what are you smiling about?

that just makes you smile bigger.

Av | did you kiss him?

y/n | maybe.

J | oh my gosh! y/n!

Av | NO WAY!

A | adda girl!!

you start giggling

pay pay:)