Setup.

Recap
T | they are all in here so come on in.

trent walks in and the room goes silent.

T | here comes josh richards, payton moormeier, and y/n.

the room starts whooping and hollering as you walk in. payton goes and says hi to everyone but when you walk in you see chase and you gasp.

back to my story:)

payton was back over to introduce you to everyone.

P | that is Jackson we talked to him on the phone.

J | hey.

P | josh, chris, brandon. then some i know your exited to see, Chase.

you speechless.

Chase (C) | hey, how are you.

y/n | can i-

P | go for it.

you run over and give chase a hug. you are literally chases biggest fan but you are friends now. so you can't ... fan girl.

y/n | hey, sorry for the odd introduction.

C | it's all good.

they introduce you to everyone else then you all sit down at the conference table and Trent talks about some rules. Kevin will be here in the morning. then he gives you room keys. you can split up rooms however. 4 to a room.

P | who do you want in our room.

y/n | whoever.

P | jackson and sam.

y/n | okay.

P | we get new roommates every time so those will just be our first.

you payton jackson and sam go up to your room.

sam (S) | what if we split up the couple.

P | no *laughs*

J | ooo good idea. we need to keep it PG.

P | won't be a problem. mostly.

J | oh no.

you all decide to make a tik tok. it's pretty funny. sam and jackson are super cool so far. you thought it would be really awkward but the guys are really sweet toward you. more guys come in and out you. then it's 10 but you have to wake up early so you head to bed.

J | night love birds.

S | nighty. keep it PG.

y/n | goodnight sam. night jackson.

you cuddle up next to payton and fall asleep. trent knocks on your door and yells.

T | up, up, up guys we need to set up the meet and greet.

you stay laying down. a few minutes later sam and jackson start hitting you guys with pillows.

y/n | okay okay we're getting up.

P | good morning baby.

you hug him.

y/n | morning.

you get dressed in this.

you do your hair and makeup then you all head downstairs

you do your hair and makeup then you all head downstairs. everyone is downstairs including who is probably kevin. you all set up the back drops. sam and chase broke one.

S | wait we can't tell trent

y/n | he's going to find out stupid

J | just...hide it?

S | where?

y/n | just tell him.

P | no it's funnier if he finds it.

after awhile. it's all set up and trent says you guys can do whatever. you guys decide to go into the back and the fans are on the other side of the fence. they all go crazy. you are all just messing around like they aren't there. a few of the boys have skateboards. Josh tried to teach you how to skate. but you showed him up with a few tricks, the fans are that up. trent call you inside.

T | alright wrap it up early admission starts in 20 minutes.

S | got it T man

T | don't call me that.

y/n | got it. see you T man.

Jo | that's definitely his new name.

you walk up to the fence and run you hands by it and the fans go insane.

y/n | see you guys inside. i love youuu! muah stay safe!

you walk inside and trent explains everything.

T | you will stand in however order. payton and y/n stand by each other that about my only rule. no kissing fans on the lips. you can't make tik toks other than early admission. keep moving through don't talk too long. one photo each! try to keep group photos to a max of 4 people close! for stage show. do anything. keep it interesting. no profanity this is a family show. *laughs* okay have fun you guys.

wow your first meet and greet!