overdue.

you wake up the next morning to nick getting up. you stretch.

N | i was trying not to wake you.

you smile and sit up. nick grabs you and lays back down on the bed. he starts to tickle you.

y/n | stopp. nick please.

you laugh. he gives you a kiss and you help him take his stuff downstairs. his flight leaves in an hour. you walk him into the airport.

N | okay this is where i got to go.

you hug him really tight. you don't want to let go. when you let go you will go back to facetime. a screen separating you two. you hold him really tight. nick let's go and kisses you.

N | here.

he pulls a hoodie out of his bag and hold it out to you. you smile at him.

y/n | thank you.

N | you're welcome.

he gives you a kiss.

N | goodbye.

y/n | bye nick... i love you.

N | i love you too.

he smiles. a tear falls from your eye as he walks back. he waves to you as he goes. you smile as he slowly walks out of sight. you begin to walk out as you hold his sweatshirt close to you. it's the one he wore last night when you got home. you sit on a bench outside waiting for your uber. you would've called payton but it was early and you didn't want him to ask you anything. you call jaden. you haven't talked to him much the last week. he doesn't pick up. it's an hour earlier over there anyways. you get in your uber.

driver | hey! are you y/n.

y/n | yup. you sit in the front seat.

driver | you don't have much luggage for coming from an airport.

y/n | i was dropping someone off.

driver | where's your car.

y/n | it was their rental car and i can't drive.

driver | oh. i see you.

y/n | yeah.

it is a pretty silent drive. he drops you off.

driver | have a great day.

y/n | you too.

you close the door and walk inside. you sit on the couch. you turn on a show and watch it. you start to doze off a bit before you hear your phone ring. you look at it and it's jaden returning your call. you pick up.

Ja | HEY BEBE!

y/n | hey jay.

Ja | whats up!

y/n | nothing.

Ja | are you okay?

y/n | yeah.

Ja | no... are you okay.

you pause.

Ja | what's wrong beb.

y/n | i'm all alone now.

Ja | did nick break up with you?

y/n | no jay. he just went back to LA.

Ja | you have me.

y/n | i miss you jay.

Ja | i miss you too.

y/n | how was the rest of tour.

Ja | it was interesting. we missed you though.

y/n | i missed tour a lot too.

as you say that payton tags you in a post.

y/n | payton tagged me in something.

you click on it. it's his apology to his fans.

y/n | it's and apology.

Ja | damn that's LONG overdue.

he posted a picture like this with you from San Diego.

the caption was

"as most of you know already me and y/n are no longer dating. we haven't been since the middle of tour (Phase 1). i was torn and so was she. we made up when we got home. it felt normal to me. like nothing had ever happened. we got to vidcon and we were fine. she didn't do anything at vidcon other than hang out with her fans and meet new influencers. all the stuff i made up about y/n was a lie made up by me. the "proof" was fake. i used two phones and texted myself then changed the date. i am so sorry especially to y/n. i was in a bad place and i took it all out on her. i took priceless opportunities from her. she started getting death threats and so much hate and it's unfair. she has struggled through it and i wasn't there for her and it pains me to know what i did to her. it will be my biggest regret for the rest of my life. she was definitely the love of my life but i lost her. i am so happy for her and nick. nick is so nice and very kind to anyone he meets. we talked over dinner yesterday and we're all good. no hard feelings. i hope you can forgive me, please stop hating on y/n😔 i love you guys❤️"

your eyes fill with tears. you get choked up.

Ja | that was sweet.

y/n | yeah.

you say and you begin to cry.

sorry for the gaps between updates. i am very busy with school and i'm trying to update as much as possible.