stand up for each other.

Ja | shut your trap chase. well how are you and who is this?

y/n | this is my bestie Faith. payton's sister.

Ja | hey faith. i don't think we've met before. i'm jaden hossler.

F | hey jaden i'm faith.

Ja | how many days are you home before leaving for vidcon?

y/n | 3 days then i'm out.

Ja | could you leave one day early and fly out to canada?

y/n | i can see. probably but payton would be flying alone.

Ja | eh he flys alone all the time. but he could come if you want.

just then payton walks in.

P | hey guys.

he gives you a hug

y/n | hey dude. i'm still on live so say wassup.

P | you guys.

Comments-

- just like old times 😪 #WeMissPaytonAndY/n

- Jaden and y/n are a whole ship🥰😍🌊🚢

- she's flying out a day early to see him what😍🚢

- who else is mad jaden and y/n are a thing:(

Ja | dude me and y/n are best friends.

P | uh want to go to pelicans?

y/n | sure. i'll see you all later! bye jaden muah. hopefully i'll see you wednesday!

Ja | bye stupid i'll see you soon.

y/n | bye chase. bye josh.

Jo | see ya

C | bye!

you end the live and go to pelicans. you get noticed by a bunch of people. you can barely enjoy your snow cone.

girl | what happened over tour.

girl 2 | we're you guys ever dating.

girl 3 | i just came for payton. you two are very irrelevant so stop thinking all these people are here to meet you.

P | woah woah woah. you can't be saying that. both of these beautiful girls are famous too. they have feelings and you can't go around saying this stuff to get attention. it's not cute it's not funny and it's not going to get you noticed in a good way. so i would appreciate it if you apologized to y/n and faith or you can leave us alone.

girl 3 | y/n cheated on you with chase and is now dating jaden and who the fuck is she?

P | uh that's my sister and why would that matter to you. she's my friend okay and you can go.

girl 3 | fine. i don't care that much anyway.

P | don't let the door hit you on the way out.

all the fans go crazy.

P | if you are here to confront y/n about stupid rumors you can follow her out i'm not listening to you guys bully her.

that fans cheer him and you on. you get photos and sign shirts and other things.

P | thank you guys.

y/n | i love you!! hope to see you at vidcon!

F | bye.

you me snow cones were melted by the time you were done. you threw them away and were greet by even more fans outside. you got to your car as fast as possible. you pull out and go back home. you all spend the day together. faith goes to her house to grab popcorn for a movie.

y/n | uh payton. do you want me to fly with you to vidcon?

P | yeah?

y/n | well jaden invited me to visit him and josh in canada but i have to leave a day earlier. you can come with me if you want.

P | oh. no it's okay. i'll fly alone.

y/n | are you sure?

P | yeah i bet you really want to go see them.

y/n | i do. they are my best friends.

P | yeah. it's okay i'll just meet someone at an airport.

y/n | okay thank you.

faith comes back and you sit down in the couch and watch a murder show you and payton would always watch when you were dating.

You get to visit josh and jaden!! yayy