make good choices.

y/n | everything.

you get up and grab your stuff.

lewis | where are you going?

y/n | this is a mistake.

lewis | okay?? good luck!

y/n | thank you!

you start taking your stuff off the plane. the flight attendants let you off and as you're walking out you see jay. she waves to you.

y/n | THANK YOU!

jay | YOU'RE WELCOME!

a bunch of fans are watching and you get stopped multiple times to get photos and make tik toks. you call and uber and they take you home. you walk in the door and your mom's in the kitchen.

mom | hey? don't you have a flight to canada this morning?

y/n | it was a mistake. i'll see them tomorrow anyways.

mom | well okay. i'm making spaghetti for dinner.

y/n | that sounds awesome mom thanks.

you put your stuff upstairs and flop on your bed. you decide to get dressed. you put on this.

you put your hair in braids and throw your phone in your back pocket

you put your hair in braids and throw your phone in your back pocket. you run downstairs.

mom | where are you going.

y/n | i'll be back!

you run next door to payton's house. you knock on the door. there's no answer. you knock again. then the door opens. it's payton in just his sweatpants and messy hair. he looks so hot. when he sees you he looks shocked.

P | what are you doing here!?

he laughs.

y/n | are you happy to see me or not.

P | of course i am!!

he gives you a huge hug.

y/n | i drive all the way to the airport went through security got on the plane and came back for you so you should be happy.

P | i am!! how were the crowds?

y/n | crazy..

P | shit.

faith comes down the stairs.

F | omg i though you were well on your way to canada right now.

y/n | it didn't feel right.

F | well i'm glad you're back!

P | hey i have a surprise for you.

y/n | what is it?

P | i'll take you there hold on.

he runs upstairs you look over at faith. she shrugs her shoulders. he comes back downstairs.

P | alright let's go.

he walks out the door and you follow him. you drive for about 3 minutes and he parks in a parking lot at a pizza place.

y/n | my surprise is Bruno's Pizza?

P | no. come on.

you run after him. he leads you into the woods.

P | i found this place when i was 10. i haven't been in awhile. but i go here to think.

just a few steps forward was a drop off and you looked over the beautiful view if the beach. payton sits down at the edge.

P | come sit.

y/n | i'm fine back here.

he takes your hand.

P | sit down.

you sit next to him. there was a few moments of silence. you looked out at the veiw. you heard the sound of the birds chirping and the water hitting the rocks by the shore.

P | why didn't you leave.

y/n | it didn't feel right.

P | but why.

y/n | when i got past security i met this girl. her name was jay. she greeted like normal but something told me to talk to her longer. so i sat down with her for awhile and right before we parted ways she told me "make good choices" and felt like that was the universe pulling me back home.

he put his arm around you. you talked for hours. the sun began to set. you and payton got up and you hugged him. a tear fell from your eye. this reminded you of life before tour. when you were innocently chasing your dreams before you met this boy that changed your life. before you fucked up his feelings.

how do you feel about you and payt's realationship?