San Diego, CA

you and chase walk downstairs and get in place for early access. it goes smoothly. they let everyone else in. you start to be given gifts and posters. scrunchies and bracelets. it's so nice. then it's time for the show.
you all run on stage.

y/n | what's up San Diego!

the crowd goes crazy. you bend down and give high fives hold people's hands. you take selfies on people's phones. it's crazy.

C | so these are all familiar faces but we do have a newbie this year. a pretty new face to the internet. that is my girl y/n

the crowd cheers.

y/n | hey y'all!

C | believe it or not y/n cried when she first met me she was my biggest fan.

they all 'awe'

y/n | guilty.

chase wraps his arm around you.

C | but now... this is my little sister. so you mess with her you mess with me.

P | woah woah woah chase back off. she's mine.

fan | PAYTON & Y/N ARE ENDGAME!

y/n | hell yeah.

the fans eat that up. you start playing music and the show goes crazy. now you all pack up and go up to your rooms. while you pack up your makeup in the bathroom anthony is in there. you crack a few joke as you pack your things. anthony is pretty cool. you and payton walk past the fans hand in hand on your way to the bus. you put your stuff on and sit in the back with payton jackson josh and chase.  when you get to Chilies for Dinner dates you all get out and have dinner with your fans. your exhausted when you get back. trent stops at a gas station.

P | babes are you coming in?

y/n | can you just grab me something?

P | of course what do you want?

y/n | a drink. it can be whatever. snacks and those cereal cups.

P | okay. i'll be back.

he kisses you on the forehead and walks off the bus. you jackson and josh are still on the bus. josh is asleep laying across the seat. jackson is on his phone next to you. you lay your head on his shoulder. he leans his head on yours. you watch him play a game on his phone. he goes on snap and take a few photos with you laying on his shoulder.

Jo | what is taking them so long i want beef jerky.

y/n | go back to sleep.

you say pushing his head back down. he sits up in the seat beside jackson. you guys take photos in the dark. they end up really cool and you all post them on your instagram with the caption. "yeah we're lazy" the boys come back out and payton brings you a bag of food. you give him a hug.

y/n | thank you baby.

he sits back down and puts his food next to him. you give him a kiss and start to doze off. he whispers to you.

P | lay down that can't be comfortable.

y/n | i don't want to bother them.

P | come here

he lays you down in his lap. josh is laying down by your feet. you fall asleep in payton's arms.

muah thank you guys for reading my chapters. this is no where near over. more drama is coming 🥺😟