Vidcon Day 3.

the next morning you wake up and get ready. you decide to make a vidcon vlog for tik tok.

y/n | hello tik tok!! as highly requested i will be giving you a vlog of my last day here to vidcon 2019! i'm currently getting ready with jaden chase and nick!

Ja | hello!

C | wassup.

nick puts his hands on your hips.

N | hey.

but you couldn't see it in the video. you change into this for the last day.

 you change into this for the last day

you show your vlog your outfit.

y/n | okay! now me mads jaden and nick are going to get breakfast!

you all get in the elevator.

Ja | alright we are going to stick together today. no drama.

M | agreed.

N | yup.

you enjoy a fun breakfast at starbucks. you take a cute photo to post with mads and jaden. in the yard.

(imagine jaden and mads on the left you and nick on the right)

you post it on your snapchat with the caption "your favorite couple of weirdos🤪😋🥰" you meet a bunch of fans then make tik toks. take photos at twitter and instagram. you get cute videos and photos with nick and fans. you head toward stage 1 for the Lights Out Q & A. you kiss nick goodbye.

y/n | i'll text you when i'm finished.

N | okay. i'm going to get lunch with alex and kover.

y/n | okay. goodbye.

N | bye.

you walk inside and and they fix your makeup. a girl welcomes you onstage. you sit by chase and jaden.

girl | hello everyone my name is tammy sleid and i'm here with some very special guest. the lights out boys and girl.

you all wave and tammy explains the rules again. she asks the first question.

tammy | how did you all get invited on tour?

C | we are all actually managed by the same manger. his name is trent. he has done so much for me and introduced me to people who have changed my life.

tammy | that's amazing! so something the fans what to know is all of your guys' relationship status's. you all have been posting this with close girls. and boys for y/n.

y/n | i'm single.

P | single.

C | i'm single.

you are all single. you answer fan questions then say your goodbyes. you text nick. when you get off stage you see nick standing with flowers candy and a bear. you walk over to him. he does his cute little nervous laugh.

N | i know we only met a few days ago but i really have fallen for you. so... do you want to be my girlfriend?

you smile. jaden hypes you up.

y/n | of course i will.

you give him a hug. you were so happy. you turned around and saw payton looking at you. you kissed nick and walked off. you go back up to your room and change into your dress. the boys get into their suits and you take pictures and head downstairs. you walk into the party and its full of people. you mostly stick with nick and jaden.

damn how will this party go?