Panel.

they pick the first question, it's for david. then one for addison. then the next question.

girl | hey my name is Avary. my question is for nick.

N | what's up?

Avary | what is your favorite thing about y/n?

you look over at avani.

N | y/n... well,

you thought he was going to tell them so you cut him off.

y/n | yeah, nick? what's your favorite thing about me?

you say jokingly. he smiles. but it's probably fake.

N | well y/n is very very kind. to everyone. walking down the streets of hollywood, she will give 5 dollars to every homeless person she passes.

J | that's a fact, she keeps 5's in her wallet just for that.

you start laughing. you give both of the boys a high five. then... the next question.

guy | hey, my name's Kio. my question is for y/n.

y/n | what is it?

guy | first off, you are my idol. i look up to you. you are so beautiful and positive. you can ask my friends, i never stop talking about you *laughs*you helped me out of a very low point in my life where i nearly left this world. but you opened my eyes and showed me how truly beautiful and worthy we are of life. i'm only here for today and this is the only extra activity i could afford and i wanted to know if i could get a hug?

you are tearing up. you look at the host.

y/n | can i?

he gives you a gesture to go. you stand up and walk off stage. you meet up with him and give him a hug hug. he is crying. you rub his back.

y/n | hey, i'm so glad you are here today.

he pulls away.

guy | you too, i don't know what i'd do without you.

you smile.

y/n | i got to get back up on stage. but after the panel leave out that door and walk down and turn right past the bathrooms and wait outside the first door. i'll talk to you for a little bit more. but shh

he smiles eagerly.

guy | got it. thank you!

you walk back up and stage and sit back down. jaden rubs your back.

J | you okay?

y/n | that was emotional.

he smiles.

J | i think that's your first step toward your goal.

you smile at him.

y/n | i think so.

questions go around about everything. then you have to say goodbye and walk off stage. you grab your stuff and are talking to jaden, avani and anthony. you hug avani and anthony goodbye because they have to go to a meet and greet.

y/n | i'll see you tonight guys.

A | bye guys.

Av | see you.

you go to walk out with jaden and tell him what you told kio. you pass nick packing up his things.

y/n | one second jaden.

you walk over to nick.

y/n | hey nick.

N | hey.

y/n | i just wanted to thank you for being so cool today.

N | yeah no problem. i mean i was the one who fucked up.

y/n | we both did.

N | yeah.

y/n | text me tonight. we should tell our fans.

N | yeah.

y/n | i'll see you around.

N | see you.

you give him a hug and he looked kinda shocked. you go back to jaden and walk out the door and are greeted by Kio. you give him a hug.

y/n | hey!

Kio | hey!

y/n | this is Jaden as you may know.

Kio | of course.

J | hi, i'm jaden.

Kio | Kio.

J | nice to meet you.

you get photos and add him back on snapchat. you hug him and say goodbye. you and jaden walk to the yard. you talk to him about what payton said this morning.

should you forgive payton?