the newscaster.

you wake up before everyone and sit on your phone. everyone wakes up slowly and trent says we will arrive in Portland in 2 hours. we are stopping to get food now though. you give trent your in-n-out orders so we don't have to all go inside and get stopped my fans. you keep scrolling through tik tok when you come across a video of a tik tok newscaster.

newscaster | what is y/n's realtionship status. we will give you the scoop on this topic right now. she became famous from this video she shot with her neighbor, widely known as Payton Moormeier who has been on the app for years. we have seen them holding hands, kissing, and done a lot of coupley video together.

it flashes through pictures and videos of you and payton. it makes you smile.

newscaster | but since the "Lights Out Tour" started she has gained millions of followers and gotten the chance to collaborate with many other big names like Sam Hurley, Jackson Felt, Josh Richards and many other stars. she has also been a fan of Chase Hudson for many years, y/n has claimed. they addressed it on a show the two did together on tour. it's so cute to see them getting along. but are they just getting along? since Chase and y/n met we have caught the two hugging, holding hands and even kissing. we don't know if she is cheating on payton or if they were ever dating in the first place.

photos and videos of you and Chase kissing in gucci last night played on your phone. you immediately shut it off and set your phone on the seat next to you. your breathing begins to speed up. you cover your face with your hands.

P | yo baby what happened?

J | woah y/n are you okay?

everyone starts asking you questions.

y/n | i just need to get some fresh air.

you walk off the bus leaving everyone confused.

*Payton's POV*

we were all sitting on the bus and out of nowhere y/n just starts crying and walks off the bus.

P | i'll go help her.

i get up to go bus chase stops me.

P | what the fuck man i need to help her?!

C | no... i have to go.

P | i'm here boyfriend?!

C | you can't go. it will make it worse.

P | you want me to leave her out there?!

C | no. let me go. trust me.

J | let him go payt.

P | fine.

i sit back down in my seat as chase goes to help my girlfriend.

*y/n's POV*

you get off the bus and immediately burst into tears. the audio keeps replaying in your head. you fall to your knees and lean back against the bus. your hands are soaked with tears. chase walks off the bus and quickly kneels down next to you.

C | y/n?? what happened back there.

y/n | us... we happened.

C | you said you didn't regret it.

you pull your hands from your face and chase sees just how bad you're crying.

y/n | there's a video chase.

his expression drops. just then all the boys walk off the bus. they all look very confused.

C | what do you guys need?

Sam holds up my phone but it's unlocked and on the exact video i'd just watched. he hands the phone to payton.

S | press play.

P | dude what is this? why are we out here? why is she crying? can i help her? please?

payton panics. you look at chase then back at the boys, you know why they're out here. payton hits play. the video starts playing. you start heavy breathing and you palms begin to sweat. your heart races as the audio begins to come to an end. then it comes on again.

newscaster | but since the "Lights Out Tour" started she has gained millions of followers and gotten the chance to collaborate with many other big names like Sam Hurley, Jackson Felt, Josh Richards and many other stars. she has also been a fan of Chase Hudson for many years, y/n has claimed. they addressed it on a show the two did together on tour. it's so cute to see them getting along. but are they just getting along? since Chase and y/n met we have caught the two hugging, holding hands and even kissing. we don't know if she is cheating on payton or if they were ever dating in the first place.

tears rush down you face. you can see the horrified look on payton's face. through the tears you see payton's face and just by that one look you can see that those words had just broken him into a million pieces.

a lot of you were heated about this part of the story. just let it play out🤭