first bus ride.

you lay your head on payton's shoulder and fall asleep. hours later you wake up. Josh has his head on your lap. payton's head was laying on yours and jackson is laying against the window. you check the time it's 9:17 am. you mess around on your phone and take a cute pic of payton laying on your shoulder to post on your story as a tease. soon josh wakes up.

J | hey y/n.

y/n | morning josh.

josh stays laying across the seats. you put his hair up with one of your scrunchies. you take a bunch of funny videos.

J | hey look at this filter.

you stick out your tongue.

y/n | i look like a creature.

you both begin to laugh so hard at the video, it wakes up jackson and payton. josh sits up and you two are losing it. jackson and payton look so confused.

J | you said-

he makes a stupid face and it makes you laugh even harder.

y/n | stooooppp

you keep laughing. when you finish laughing.

P | good morning to you too.

y/n | good morning baby.

you give him a kiss. you keep messing around on the bus. after everyone wakes up the bus stops to get gas and you go inside. Chase & Anthony are live. you walk up behind anthony and jump on his back. he catches you with one hand.

A | shit! hi y/n.

y/n | hi anthony.

you kiss him on the cheek and walk next to him.

Comments-

- omg i ship it!

- y/n and anthony i can already see it

- i love you anthony.

- where's Josh?

- i need this couple.

A | damn guys chill. just some homie love.

y/n | yeah homie love.

you let anthony keep going on his live and you go get food from inside.

C | y/n, payton! come here!

you walk over.

C | my live wants to see you two.

y/n | hey!

P | wassup my guy.

C | i swear since i've met you two i've gotten countless DM's about you.

P | haha L

C | why can't you ask about me.

he says with a fake sad face toward his Live.

you ring up your food and get back on the bus. now anthony you payton and josh are in the back. jackson moved your to sit with brandon kevin and the rest of them. you mess around and take photos for instagram. you get to San Diego later tonight then you have the show tomorrow. you open your donuts and the whole bus ends up wanting some. so they are gone in like 5 minutes. soon you started making weird food combos.

Brandon (B) | Doritos and a tornado.

A | i'll try it.

y/n | me too.

you and anthony try it and it's not bad. so everyone try's one. soon you get to the hotel. your now rooming with Chase and Anthony. you set your stuff down. Anthony lays down on the bed and gets on his phone.

A | what to do in San Diego.

y/n | are you seriously looking that up.

A | yeah.. you have a better idea short stack.

y/n | not really.

A | yo! we should rent electric scooters.

P | shit that sounds dope.

you text the group chat.

Lights Out Brotha's (and sister)💡👾🇨🇦.

yo. y'all want to go rent electric scooters
with me ant chase and payt?

Joshy Bear 🐻
i'm down

Chase Keith🤖
sure when?

Jackson Lether😤
sounds dope. i'm coming

Brandon😌
i'll stay back sorry.

Kevin is Kinda cool🥱
sure buddies.

Samuel Hurley🤫💕
yuppers .

Chase Babyy!💞👾
meet at our room 630 on the 9th floor. if your coming.

Fun night in San Diego is coming up!!