gucci.

you chase and jemma head down the street while everyone finishes loading onto the bus.

C | where do you want to go.

Jem | i don't know?

C | you want to go to Gucci?

Jem | that's a lot of money.

C | we have Trent's Gold Card.

y/n | come on!!

Jem | sure let's go.

you walk across the street to gucci. Chase is the only one that's been before. you grew up in a pretty low income family so you never had that kind of money. you walk in and there isn't anyone in there but employees. Jemma goes to the sunglasses. you all start trying some on.

y/n | how do they look.

Jem | amazing!

soon you go to look at the clothes. you pick an outfit and go to try it on. you come out in this.

y/n | you like the fit?

Jem | you should get it!

y/n | should i?

C | for sure! it's adorable.

y/n | thank you chase.

Jem | i have this outfit. i'm going to try it on you tell me what you think.

y/n | okay!

Jemma goes into a dressing room.

C | you're a little bunched up in the back. let me help you.

y/n | oh yeah.

chase grabs the belt loop and spins you around.

C | tell payton i'm sorry.

he pushes you against the wall and kisses you. you kiss him back. his lips so sweet. he grabs your hips while you rest your hands around his neck. his hair is so soft. he pulls away. you look at him. he smiles at you. you hear the dressing room door begin to open. chase steps away really fast. jemma comes out on the cutest outfit.

Jem | what do you think?

y/n | i like it!

C | yes it looks wonderful!

y/n | i'm going to find something else!

you speed away. you were so embarrassed but you have liked chase for years. you also agreed you were just friends. so what does he think of you. just 6 months ago you were fan girling over him with your friends and now your dating his best friend and he likes you. but you love payton. you two are so happy together but chase... you've liked him for years! eventually you but the outfit. jemma buys hers and a hat. chase gets a shirt and a belt. neither of you said anything about the kiss. part of you doesn't even regret it.

y/n | what do you want to do now?

Jem | we have a few more hours. how about we catch a movie.

y/n | that sounds fun!

C | i'll call an uber.

you get an uber to the nearest theatre. Jemma picks a movie. you buy some popcorn and candy. you sit down and chase sits next to you.

Jem | selfie?

y/n | yeah sure!

you take a super cute selfie. Jemma posts it then you take one on your phone. chase makes a super cute face. you try your hardest not to awe over it for an hour. you post it then chase takes one. you lean your head on his shoulder for the photo. he captions it "my girl (s)🤩🤠". a little bit into the movie chase goes to hold your hand. you hold his too. something about that makes your stomach fill with butterflies as he rubs your palm with his thumb. you lay your head on his shoulder. Jemma doesn't realize in the darkness of the theater. the movie is almost over and your phone starts ringing. chase whispers.

C | who's callin' ?

y/n | probably trent

you roll your eyes. when you open your phone payton's photo shows up. he is named "bubba🥰" in your phone. you look up at chase.

C | you can't answer?!

y/n | what if it's important?

C | it can't be that important or trent would call.

y/n | i have to take it. i'm sorry.

C | you want me to come with you?

y/n | its okay i'll be right back.

chase holds onto your hand until you're out of reach.

*over the phone*

y/n | hello?

P | how's the walk around town going?

y/n | great. we are at the movies?

P | well i just called to tell you i love you! and i miss you!

y/n | it's only been a few hours.

P | i know. well i'll let you go. bye baby's i'll see you when you get back.

y/n | bye.

*you hang up*

wow chase is going for someone else's property. damn.