falling apart.

P | okay fine.

trent gets all the boys on the bus. trent walks off  and sits next to you.

T | you know i can't let you leave.

y/n | why not.

T | you remember how exited you were when you first walked into the conference room.

y/n | it's not that i don't want to do it. i just messed everything up because of a stupid mistake.

T | exactly.

y/n | what?

T | exactly. it was just a stupid mistake. you can fix it. it will take time and patience but you will get there.

y/n | everyone on that bus hates me.

T | everyone is confused. payton needs time to cool off and chase is just a mess.

y/n | can you get payton out here. i want to talk to him.

T | yeah of course.

trent walks on the bus and payton walks out.

P | what.

y/n | payton i'm so sorry. just for years i have obsessed over this kid on the internet and all of a sudden life comes at me super fast and my dreams became a reality.

P | so you wanted to fuck chase.

y/n | no?! i didn't fuck chase.

P | you can't tell me you didn't want to?!

y/n | i didn't want to?!

P | then why did you do it. tell me why you did this to me.

y/n | i was stupid payton. but i love you. only you.

P | if you loved me you wouldn't have done that. why didn't you tell me when you got back.

y/n | i was scared. of this happening. of us ending.

P | well if your dreams came true you nightmares might as well.

y/n | what?

P | i can't do this y/n.

y/n | no. payton you can't- please don't do this.

P | i can.

he walks onto the bus leaving you in tears. trent brings you on the bus. you sit at the front of the bus with Kevin Jaeden Brandon and Chase Keith. you look out the widow for the next few hours until you arrive at the hotel. you room with Jaeden Jackson and Chris. you put your bags down and set up the meet and greet. all the boys go upstairs to their rooms. you decide to go down the the cafe and call your mom. you tell her what's going on and she tell you about her day and what she did to the house to try and distract you. then jaden comes down and sits by you.

Ja | why are you down here.

y/n | oh i was talking to my mom.

Ja | what up mom.

mom | hey!

Ja | anyways. we are all upstairs making tik toks and shit, you coming?

y/n | no i'm fine down here.

Ja | then i'll stay with you. you shouldn't be alone. that's boring.

you say goodbye to your mom so you can talk to jaden.

Ja | what happened this morning.

y/n | my life ended.

Ja | how so?

y/n | i had something good going and i fucked it up.

Ja | no you didn't. i think you chase and payton need to sit down in a room until you figure everything out. then you decide what to tell everyone. if not there will be a thousand different stories.

y/n | right. we should

Ja | come on. let's go get trent.

y/n | okay,

he takes you to trents room and you knock on the door. he opens up.

T | yes.

Ja | i think you should sit chase, y/n and payton down to clear up to story so everyone knows what's going on so different stories don't get made up.

T | only if they want to. you guys go to room 254 i'll send chase and payton down there. but jaeden leave once someone arrives.

Ja | got it.

you and jaeden sit in there talking for a few minutes. today is one of the first days you've gotten to spend time with jaeden and he's pretty cool. the. the door opens.

you made better friends with jaden today. but who's here first?