boomerang.

you screamed into your pillow. sabrina comes running upstairs. she sits at the end of the bed and
pulls your hands over her shoulders. you hug her.

*time skip 2 weeks*

you are a lot better. you eat 2 meals a day and they are finally letting you out. just in time for playlist on wednesday. you have to say goodbye to sabrina. you walk over to her with your bags and give her the biggest hug.

y/n | i'm going to miss you.

S | i'll miss you too love.

y/n | you get better okay?

S | for you.

y/n | for me.

after you say your goodbyes you wait in the front yard when a grey Tesla pulls up. you walk forward hesitantly. Chase walks out of the passenger seat with his arms open. you run full speed into his arms nearly knocking him over. he wraps his arms around you.

C | heyy! i missed you homie!

y/n | i missed you too!!

he puts you down. you smile at him.

C | you look so pretty!

y/n | thank you!!

C | well come on! we have a fun day planned.

y/n | already?

C | just come on!

y/n | who's Tesla?

C | alex's

chase opens the door and alex us in the front. kover, charli and .... JOSH are in the back.

y/n | JOSH!

he opens the side door and gives you a hug.

J | hey loserrr

y/n | what's up josh.

while you're talking to josh when Daniel comes out. you smile at him as he hands you a bag of stuff they took from you when you got there.

y/n | are these my hood strings

you smile.

DH | they sure are. well if you need anything my number it's in your phone.

y/n | thanks Daniel.

you give him a hug.

C | that reminds me! i have something for you.

y/n | oh

he reaches into the car and grabs out a small bag. you take out the tissue paper and it's a grey hoodie that matched the one he was wearing. you smile.

y/n | thank you!

you throw it on.

y/n | hey, look it has hood strings.

you all laugh

DH | good luck out there. Sab's going to miss you.

y/n | i'm going to miss Sab.

Sabrina comes outside. you introduce her to josh, chase, alex, and kover. she is by FAR most excited to see charli. they take a photo and you say your goodbyes to everyone in the house. you sit in chases lap since the tesla doesn't have enough seats. you take your phone out of the bag. you open a bunch of snaps and texts you got. there is a lot of people asking you is your better. paragraphs about how much people love and support you. it's very sweet. you take a photo with chase to be your first post in months.

"hey besties:) "

"hey besties:) ". chase posts a photo he took and captioned it "the homie🤍" you intently get a bunch of replies to your story. you take a video of you alex chase charli kover and josh with the music blasting and wind blowing your hair from the windows. soon you arrive back at alex's place. you all walk in laughing and talking. nick is sitting on the couch inside watching TV. he looks over at you. you smile back at him.

y/n | are you going to come say hi to me?

he gets up and he gives you a hug. you don't really say much but you sit there with your hands wrapped around his chest.

N | hey.

y/n | hi.

he let's go. everyone has dispersed to get food and change before you left again.

N | i missed you.

y/n | i missed you too.

did you miss nick?