support.

when you get on the lane you are sat by an older couple. you just put in your airpods to drown out the noise. a few hours pass and you land. your phone blows up with texts.

Jackson✌️🤪
i just heard what happened! that was a bitch move. i will def be talking to him!😡

Joshy Bear🤍🧸
omg! i'm so sorry i wasn't there. i had no idea until now. call me if you need me. i'm riled up. i'm going to beat some sense into that boy.

Walmart Chase(r)♻️🤘
that silly little goose is not getting away with the shit he just tried pulling out his ass. peace out getting my shovel👏😗

you just shut off your phone and walk out of the airport. you only got noticed by a few people. your mom comes to pick you up. she comes out of the car and gives you a huge hug. it made you fall into tears again. you get back in the car and talk to her on your way home. you pull into your driveway and see faith out front with joanne. you look over at them and you make eye contact with faith as tears fall from your eyes. she looks at you confused but you just walk inside. you sit down at a barstool in your kitchen.

mom | you have anything you want me to make you.

y/n | i'm not really hungry.

mom | that's okay. i'm making chicken noodle soup, you can have some if you want it.

y/n | i'm okay.

you talk to your mom as she makes food in the kitchen. you phone buzzes on the table. you flip it over and it's nick. you answer. it's FaceTime but you point it at the ceiling.

N | hey y/n.

y/n | hi.

N | i heard what happened.

y/n | yeah.

N | how are you feeling.

y/n | honestly not that good.

N | awe i wish i could be there.

y/n | why do you have to live so far away?

N | move to San Diego with me.

you talk for a few minutes.

N | show your face.

y/n | no. my eyes are all puffy and my makeup wore off.

N | i don't care. show me your face.

you prop up your camera and put your hood up.

N | your so beautiful.

y/n | stop.

N | you are.

y/n | bullshit.

mom | soup is ready you want a bowl?

y/n | i'll probably just go upstairs and talk to nick.

N | have you eaten yet.

y/n | no.

N | yes! mrs.(your last name) she'll have a bowl.

y/n | no mom i'm really fine.

N | no get her a bowl.

you mom hands you a bowl.

mom | you should try to eat it.

y/n | okay.

you take it upstairs to your room. you put your phone up on a stand.

N | where's your soup.

y/n | i set it down on my nightstand.

N | eat it.

y/n | i'm not hungry.

*time skip 7 days*

you've never been as sensitive as you've been the past seven days. the smallest thing could make you cry. you can't stand to see or talk to faith or joanne. you have been talking with nick a lot. nick jaden josh and chase have been your lifelines. you haven't heard a word payton or trent. faith has tried to hang out but you keep declining. you still haven't eaten anything.

your eyes flutter open. you fell asleep on facetime with nick. he is getting ready in him bathroom. you get the cutest facetime photo of him.

N | hey! i didn't even know you were awake.

y/n | good morning nick.

N | mornin' sunshine.

y/n | ou country boy.

N | you know it. should i rock my cowboy hat?

he throws on a cowboy hat from his dresser.

y/n | awe you look adorable.

N | ahaha

you talk to nick for an hour or so then he leaves because he has an interview with his manager and is going to go get lunch with Alex and Kover. you just lay down on your bed texting jaden. he just woke up.

:((