owe.

nick spins you around and hold you. he takes you to the couch and baby's you. he rubs you back and kisses you on the forehead.

N | i'm here for you baby.

you fall asleep and wake up to nick and your mom making breakfast. you stretch.

N | good morning!

he wipes his hands and comes over to pick you up. you smile at him before giving him a hug.

y/n | i have to go to the gym.

N | can you at least eat breakfast.

y/n | i will when i come back.

N | y/n please.

y/n | i said i'd do it when i come back.

you go upstairs and change. you kiss nick goodbye and run over to the gym. you put in your earbuds and start weight lifting. there's a tap on your shoulder. you turn around and it's payton. you take out your earbuds.

y/n | can i help you?

P | where's nick?

y/n | at home? why?

P | just wondering. i just saw you working out i was wondering if i could grab you a shake or something after?

y/n | do really have that much to tell me?

P | yes.

y/n | fine. give me another half hour.

P | sounds good. thank you so much. you won't regret it!

y/n | yup.

you say while putting your earbuds back in. you go up and do sprinting. you come back down and see payton at the door.

y/n | okay. let's go.

P | alright.

payton drives you a little ways down the street to a place where you would go get shakes all the time before tour. you order your normal shake and sit down with payton.

y/n | thanks for the shake.

P | anytime. but y/n i wanted to explain myself thoroughly.

y/n | go for it.

P | you were the best thing that ever happened to me. this perfect girl, pretty, smart, talented, funny and just a friend to all. i was so scared social media was going to mess that up which is why i didn't tell you. when i did you were so supportive and grew so fast. tour was a blast. the boys loved you. they would tell me how good i had it everyday. how i found a girl worthy of the world who was beautiful and kind.

y/n | awe pay.

P | but when i found out about you and chase i was heartbroken. i remember sam came to me and said "i know how good you had it. but you have to let that go no matter how bad it hurts. if it was meant to be it will come back to you" and that's why i came out and said that our relationship had no future. then we talked it out and hearing your guy's side of the story hurt me. you guys had some serious feeling you had to get over. i'm sorry i-

y/n | don't be sorry payt. that's one this you cannot take blame for that was our fault and i'm so sorry.

P | apology accepted. but we didn't talk much after that. you moved on to josh and chase. you got close with jaden. i accepted that like sam said. when we got home though it took me back to simple times before social media. i felt it was a chance to start over and i think we could have if we didn't go to vidcon, you were leaving to go see jaden and josh in canada and it was kinda sad i'd have to go alone but if was fine. but when you showed up at my door the next morning that was the confirmation. she came back. i texted sam and he was happy for me. we went to look at the water then we left. when we got to vidcon i wanted to invite you to my room so bad. then i saw jaden and chase showing you around. when you met alex and nick. you looked so happy. so i decided not to bother you. then i went to your room and i though we had a great time. i was going to ask you out again at the closing party.

y/n | awe payton.

P | it's okay because this time i fucked it up. i was walking around with jack and he met up with this girl and that girl was with her friend... avani. we hung out all day and i was friends with them but i could tell avani liked me. we went to breakfast the next day and i saw you talking to nick. i brushed it off then i saw a picture on vidcon's snap story of you and nick i though you had ditched me so i told avani i liked her and that was the backstage fiasco. i had no idea you were back there. i'm so sorry.

y/n | you can't jump to conclusions like that payt. we all know that will hurt you more than the truth. that day i was talking to nick he told me he had feelings for me and i straight up told him the i thought i had something with you. he was so supportive of that too. he was there for me when you kissed avani. he was there when i cried all the nights after. he was there at the closing party so i didn't have to see you. snapchat, and that shit with trent he was there.

P | i got mad i'm sorry. mad at nick. mad at myself. but i took it all out on you and told trent those stupid ass lies.

y/n | who helped you?

P | no one. it was all me and i know your not gonna want to but if you could will you give me a second chance y/n?

y/n | of course i'll forgive you payton.

P | really?!

y/n | yeah.

P | THANK YOU!

he stands up and spins you around.

y/n | you're welcome!

P | you won't regret it!

sorry this chapter was so long. i didn't want to split up the apology and explanation! also sorry for the wait. i'll try to post more often again!