girls.

you are driving as it's getting dark. you pull up to a large building. jaden steps out of the car and makes a phone call. a few minutes later. he opens the door.

J | come on.

y/n | where are we going?

he takes your hand and helps you out of the car. you walk up to the door and a man opens it.

man | you guys are jaden and y/n?

y/n | yes sir.

J | yup.

you walk in and sit down at tables. people are cleaning and setting up booths. taking furniture and other items around the place.

man | hey i'm Todd Spangler. i'm running playlist this year.

y/n | hello Todd. i'm y/n.

J | i'm jaden hossler, but you can just call me jaden.

Todd (TS) | hello y/n, hello jaden, what can i do for you this afternoon?

J | so we were invited to playlist.

TS | correct.

J | but we were invited through vivid.

TS | mhm.

J | we are no longer a part of vivid anymore because of various reasons.

TS | okay.

J | i know this is short notice but can you let us in as creators but not through Vivid.

TS | let's look.

he opens up a big book.

TS | vivid, vivid, vivid.

he whispers to himself.

TS | okay jaden hossler and y/n. i'll move you to self-employed and yes! we just have to switch you rooms since the rooms you were staying in were provided by vivid. so we'll just put you in a room by yourselves! you guys will have room number 276.

y/n | are all of our events the same.

TS | pretty much. probably not any of the tour panel's because those are directly from vivid but other than that you should be good. once i put it together i will send you the updated version.

y/n | okay. thanks so much Todd.

you all stand up and shake his hand.

J | thank you so much. see you soon!

TS | anytime. i'm happy to have you on our lineup for this year.

jaden drives you back to his place. (you are staying there until vidcon). when you walk inside you see anthony and ....

Av | hey.

avani...

J | oh... by the way. i forgot to tell you anthony and avani are dating.

Av | yeah, and

she walks over to you.

Av | i'm so sorry. i didn't know anything was happening between you and payton. i regret not telling you this sooner and being able to talk to you about it-

y/n | it's okay, avani. i'm not mad at you.

you cut her off.

Av | really?

y/n | yeah.

you smile. you open your arms for a hug and he hugs you back.

Av | i'm so glad we're okay.

y/n | me too.

A | soo, you guys want to watch a nightmare before christmas with me and vani.

you look over at jaden.

y/n | hell yeah.

you sit between avani and jaden. you take a group selfie. you post it with the caption "movie night with the homies✨" after posting it you begin the movie. jaden puts his arm around you and you lay your head on his shoulder.

*time skip 2 days*

you wake up early and hop in the car with jaden anthony and avani. you are all sharing a room now since anthony talked with trent and got kicked as well. avani isn't coming under a management company so she can stay. all you together in room 276. you walk inside and check in. you get your room keys and put your stuff away upstairs. you and avani are much closer now.

y/n | hey avani?

Av | yeah?

y/n | after i finish my makeup do you want to go get something to eat.

Av | yeah. just let me get dressed.

y/n | gotcha.

you have on this outfit.

(outfit on the right)

avani is in basketball shorts and an oversized tee. you take a photo on the mirror like this.

you caption it "me and avani are v excited to see y'all tomorrow, for now we're going to get food"

you caption it "me and avani are v excited to see y'all tomorrow, for now we're going to get food". you head downstairs. you get distracted and say hey to a few people on your way down. you have subway and avani has chick-fil-a. you are reading through the rules together when you hear a familiar voice. you turn around and of course....it's payton. you and avani bother aren't big fans of payton right now. you told her all the things he did.

P | hey girls.

payton...