Boston, MA

you wake up the next morning and get ready.

Jo | dang i kinda missed tiny hotel bathrooms in the morning. the vidcon ones are huge.

y/n | it's the lights out tour thing.

you sit on the sink and do your hair and makeup. josh gets a photo for his story. then you head downstairs to the conference room to meet the new people. they all introduce themselves one by one. you get a few minutes to talk before you have to head downstairs. you talk amongst yourselves. the kid you think's name is bryce comes over to you guys.

??? | hey guys.

Ja | hey man. how are you.

??? | i'm doing great. what are your guy's names.

Ja | i'm jaden. this is..

Jo | josh richards. nice to meet you!

C | i'm chase.

y/n | i'm y/n. i apologize.. what's your name again?

Bryce (B) | it's all good. i'm bryce hall.

y/n | that's what i thought.

you set up the place for the meet and greet. the fans come through and eventually it's time for the show.

y/n | hey hey hey! How's it going phase 2 crew

they all yell.

C | what's cookin' good lookin's

P | thank you all for making this phase 2 possible!

you introduce the newcomers and listen to music. there is so many more fans than any of the other cities. you pack up and head to Chilies where you are eating. you and jaden sit down at a table. you have about 8 girls all together.

girl | are you guys dating?

Ja | no.

y/n | jay's my best friend. we are both interested in other people and that's okay.

girl 2 | omg who?! spill.

Ja | just a girl i hung out with at vidcon.

girl 3 | y/n do you still like payton?

y/n | of course. we just aren't as close as we used to be.

girl 1 | why not?

Ja | we shouldn't get into this right now. we should learn about you guys.

girl 1 | my name's olivia. i knew about tour because of chase but as i watched you guys travel around the west coast i became a big fans of your guy's friend group.

y/n | we are pretty cool aren't we.

girl 4 | it's crazy how close you guys all got.

girl 5 | well payton got you onto social media and you never post together anymore.

y/n | i made all new friends and no one will ever replace him. we kinda just grew farther apart as we both made new friends. that's all.

girl 4 | did you ever date pay?

Ja | more about you guys! we want to get to know you!

jaden reiterates after floods of questions about you and payton. you all head back to the bus. it's a way bigger bus this time. the photographer's send you the photos they got. you begin driving. you sit by jaden on the bus. chase sits by the new guy noen on the opposite side of the isle.

y/n | how are you liking tour noen?

Noen (No) | it's crazy. i'm so excited to get to know everyone.

y/n | i wish i could meet everyone again.

No | is it really that cool?

y/n | nah it's just there a few things i would have done differently.

No | oh. so are the rumor true? i hate to ask.

y/n | which ones?

No | you two hooked up.

he gestured to you and chase.

C | not exactly. there was one night that never shouldn't have happened. it messed things up between them.

No | oh. that's good to know. to like scope out who i should be close with.

Ja | well we just vibe with mostly whoever.

No | cool.

you talk with noen. anthony and griffin join in. soon you are having a whole debate over pizza toppings. but payton is the only one who hasn't said anything. the photographers and even trent and the bus driver put in their input.

S | dude pineapple is the alpha pizza topping.

H | no way man.

C | that's pepperoni.

CK | pepperoni is SO overrated.

T | sausage. and that's final.

S | yo payton you good?

P | pepperoni is cool i guess.

S | dude brighten up.

he gives sam a look.

S | okay damn. i'm sorry we're having a good time.

T | payton, come up here. talk to me real quick.

P | IM FINE! stop treating me like i'm 10?!

T | get up here.

P | fine!

payton walks up and sits by trent. everyone is kinda silent you go back to talking amongst yourself. you and jaden watch Netflix and fall asleep.

Payton?? wow hoes mad😌🤚