jay.

you fall asleep when you wake up you payton and faith had all fallen asleep. it was about 8am. you woke up and had cereal for breakfast. you made a tik tok and posted it. you say goodbye to faith and payton. they have to go help their mom at work. you get a call from jaeden. you answer and prop your phone up in the table.

y/n | hey jay jay!

Ja | hey y/n! are you coming out tomorrow.

y/n | yup!

Ja | i'm so excited to see you. i miss you so much. it's literally been like a day.

y/n | i know i miss you too!! but vidcon is coming. dream team typa vibes.

Ja | for sure.

y/n | where's josh.

Ja | he is showering. he also found a girl he's interested in. she is in one of our events at vidcon.

y/n | omg who?

Ja | don't tell him i told you. it's nessa.

y/n | awe omggg!! i love her i've followed her for so long. she's in our nerf game right!

Ja | yeah he's stoaked.

y/n | i bet.

you talk to jaden for hours eventually you hang up and go on a run. you get stopped by a bunch of fans. you take photo and keep running. you don't get far until you have to run back because you got stopped too much. when you get home you see the moormeier's pulling in their driveway. you wave to them as they get out of the car. they wave back. you have lunch with your mom and enjoy the rest of you day. you wake up the next morning at 6am. you take your bags downstairs and call an uber to take you to the airport. you don't know how to drive. the driver asks for a picture with you before you go. you walk inside and there are a bunch of fans. you end up getting a security guard because they are scared people are going to get hurt while trying to get to you.

y/n | i love you guys. thank you.

girl 1 | where are you going??

girl 2 | where's payton?

y/n | i'm going to vidcon.

girl 3 | are you going up to canada??

y/n | yes.

girl 4 | are you dating jaeden.

officer | OKAY GUYS GIVE HER SOME SPACE BACK UP! you all cannot go through security unless you have a flight.

they keep yelling questions at you. you safely get through security. there are a few fans on the other side but not nearly as many. you get panda express and sit down and eat. you have an hour and a half before your flight. you decide to go live.

y/n | hey y'all. i'm getting waiting on my flight. are y'all excited for vidcon!!

Comments-

- paytons.boo : where's payton.

- y/n.x.jaden : are you going to see jaden!!🥰🥰🤍

- y/n.biggest.fan.ily : queen!!

- multi.fan.dom : congrats on 15 mil.

y/n | i hit 15 million?!

as soon as you say that you get a tap on your shoulder. you turn around.

y/n | hey!

girl | sorry to bother you but my names Jay and i'm a huge fan. it's amazing to see you here. i was a bit beat up the other day because i could make it to vidcon because that's when my cousins funeral is. the point that i could just see you here is amazing. i just wanted to tell you how much i love and appreciate you.

you immediately get up and wrap your arms around this girl. she is about 13 or 14.

y/n | i love you so much! i'm so glad you saw me. i literally love meeting you guys and it's sucks you couldn't make it.

you talk to her for a bit and realize your still on live.

y/n | omg. say hi to my live i forgot y'all were there.

jay | hey guys!

you end up adding her back on snap so you could talk.

y/n | when does your flight leave?

jay | i still have like 2 hours.

y/n | i have about an hour. you can sit with me if you want.

jay | sure.

wow jay. so pretty.