Glenly.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: EATING DISORDERS⚠️

y/n | where am i going?

C | your going to go to the doctors and they are going to fix you.

y/n | fix me?

you say with pain in your voice.

y/n | nothing wrong, chase you know this.

C | i promise i'll come see you.

you just look at him. charli comes alex and kover talk to you then nick. his eyes are bright red from crying.

N | i'm sorry. i'm going to miss you.

y/n | where am i going.

N | your going to get help.

y/n | i don't need help. I DON'T NEED IT

you scream. nial comes over as they take out your IV's everyone waves as they try to take you to the car. you are pulling away from them and yelling. so they take you back to you bed and give you a shot. the next thing you know you wake up in yet another room. it's white and has two other beds. one has a beautiful girl with long blonde hair. she's drawing you think and the other one is empty. you sit up. the blonde girl looks up from her drawing and smiles.

blonde girl | hey!

she puts down her pencil and closes her book.

blonde girl | hey! my name's Sabrina. what's yours?

you sit up in your bed.

y/n | i'm y/n.

Sabrina (Sab) | hey y/n! nice to meet you.

y/n | yeah. you too... uh where am i.. exactly?

Sab | oh. this is Glenly Recovery Home.

y/n | recovery home?

Sab | yup. you were forced here weren't you?

y/n | probably, i didnt agree to this.

Sab | me too.

an older man walks into the room. he's not too old. probably in his late 20s.

man | hello y/n. i'm Daniel Hopper, the owner of Glenly Recovery Home for Kids.

he holds out his hands. hesitantly you shake his hand.

Daniel (DH) | i take it you don't know why you're here.

y/n | no.

DH | you refused treatment from your doctors and your parents thought this was the only way to help make you better.

y/n | parent, singular.

DH | parent, my bad. this is your roommate Sabrina which i take you have already found out.

y/n | who's bed is that?

DH | no one's right now. it was sabrina's old roommate.

y/n | what happened to her?

DH | she got better... so she left.

y/n | oh.

DH | well first thing's first. your suitcases are under your bed. you can hang your clothes in that closet. it's all yours. i'll go over the basic rules. all bathrooms are closed for an hour after every meal. there are no phone, computers or tablets.

y/n | what? wait no. i- i need my phone.

DH | you can earn it from earning enough points.

y/n | how do you get points?

DH | chores around the house. doing good at family meetings. eating meals. gaining that well needed weight. speaking of weight. every friday afternoon there is a mandatory weight check. every Saturday you will have a meeting with me about your weight and anything else that comes to mind. if you don't have any more questions i will go.

you don't say anything.

DH | if you have any questions feel free to ask Sabrina. she will be happy to help. right sab?

S | of course!

DH | i'll see you guys soon!

he leaves and you flop down onto you bed and cover you face with your hands. after a minute you sit up. sabrina went back to drawing.

y/n | why are you here?

she looks up from her drawing.

y/n | if you don't mind me asking.

S | i'm anorexic.

you nod.

S | what about you?

y/n | me too.

she smiles.

S | how much weight did you lose?

y/n | almost... fifty. 47 i believe. 47 the last time i checked my weight.

S | dang you have me beat by 4 pounds.

you laugh a little.

feelings on your recovery home?