back home.

after a long flight you land at LAX which is by far the hardest airport to get through quickly. there are so many people there. trent sent people to escort you. you wait on the plane until they get there.

man | y/n nice to see you.

y/n | james?!

James | hey y/n.

y/n | i haven't seen you in awhile. how are you?

James | i'm doing good. well come on we can't be out too late.

y/n | alright. by the way this is nial and charli.

James | hey nial, hey charli.

Ch | hey

Ni | hey!

fans spot you very quickly and you get bombarded. this is by far the biggest crowd yet. security from the airport is yelling and trying to get people away. it took at least 20 minutes just as a straight shot out of the airport. james went back in to get your bags. he brought them out to you and you began driving to trent's place where you are meeting alex and kover. then you are dropping off your stuff and trent is taking it to your hotel.you call nick.

y/n | hey nick!

you are super smiley and afraid you are going to give it away.

N | hey baby.

y/n | sorry that took so long. there was a bit of a hold up getting home.

N | you went home?

y/n | something like that.

N | okay..

y/n | how are you?

N | good. alex and kover are out to dinner with his manager.

you talk to him for about 20-25 minutes until you arrive at the office.

y/n | okay. i'm going to shower and i'll call you back.

N | ugh. can you shower in like an hour. i want to talk to you while alex and kover are gone. i'm here all by myself.

y/n | i'm sorry. i want to get my shower in before everyone else. i need hot water.

N | okay. don't take too long.

y/n | i'll try but to. i love you bubba goodbye.

N | i love you bye!

you hang up and carry your stuff up to trents office. you knock.

T | come in!

you open the door and alex kover and trent stand up.

T | hey!

A | yo!

K | hey!

you give trent a hug then kover.

A | nick is going to flip out!

alex says while giving you a hug.

y/n | you think so?

A | yeah.

K | that kid NEVER stops taking about you.

y/n | awe i love him.

you talk with them for a little bit and say goodbye to trent. while you are walking out of the building alex starts filming... like always

A | so i had a kinda crazy idea.

y/n | i'm down.

A | you don't even know what it is.

y/n | okay. let's do it.

A | open the trunk.

y/n | waittt that's kinda sus.

A | do it.

you walk over to the back of the car and open the trunk. there is a huge teddy bear.

y/n | holy shit. what is this?

A | we are going to put you in that.

y/n | the teddy bear??

A | yeah.

you drive back to their house. it takes about 15 minutes. you park at a nearby gas station and put you in the bear. you get back in the car in costume. you make a really funny clip for alex's vlog. you charli nial kover and alex walk inside really quietly and you sit on the couch positioned as a normal bear.

A | okay. nail and charli hide somewhere.

nial and charli go into the bathroom and close the door. alex goes upstairs and grabs nick. they walk downstairs together.

A | so buddy. i got a surprise for you while i was out.

N | okay...

when you hear his voice your heart drops. you can't believe you are in the same room. yet he doesn't even know you're there.

A | well me and kover... and a few others.

K | hi!

N | hey?

A | close your eye.

N | woah this is really weird yo.

K | just close em'

nick puts his hand over his eyes and alex walks him over to infront of the couch.

A | open them.

he puts his hand down.

N | oh my goodness. no fucking way. that thing's massive?!

K | do you like it?

N | yeah, this is dope dude.

A | here sit down next to it for the thumbnail.

N | okay.

nick sits down and puts his arm around "the bear".

stay tuned to see what happens next!

Come With Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें