stall.

she walk out of the bathroom. you fall right back into tear. you hear your phone buzz against the floor. you pick it up and nick is calling you. you decline. he calls you back and you keep declining. eventually nial walks into the bathroom. you try to stay silent but he can't help but hear you heavy breathing.

Ni | hey. y/n? i know you're in there. are you okay?

y/n | go away.

Ni | what's wrong.

y/n | you can't be in the girls bathroom.

Ni | well i already am. can you open the door?

y/n | no, nial, go away!

you phone buzzes against the floor again.

Ni | who's that?

y/n | it's nick.

Ni | why don't you answer it?

y/n | because.

Ni | come on. open the door.

y/n | GO NIAL!

someone else walks in the bathroom. they kind of backup

Ni | sorry. i'm trying to talk with my girlfriend's daughter

woman | oh. that's okay.

she goes into a stall. nial keeps talking to you but you are just sobbing. eventually he walks out. the woman is washing her hands.

woman | is there anything i can do?

you don't say anything. she walks out. after 15 minutes you answer nick's call.

N | are you okay baby?

you sniffle.

N | let me see your face.

y/n | no

N | y/n.

you put your face in the camera. your eyes are puffy and your makeup had run down your cheeks.

N | baby. omg what is wrong. did i do something?

y/n | no nick. it's me. i want to eat. i want to get better but i can't. i humiliated myself in front of nial and my fans. i haven't eaten since dinner with you and payton. what's wrong with me nick? what's wrong?!

N | nothing's wrong. you are struggling right now but i'm here to help you get better. you deserve to get better. i'm so excited for the day you call me and you are so happy. like "nick i ate 3 meals today" and i'll be there to hype you up.

y/n | i'm not going to get better.

N | you will. but for now you need to show it who's boss. even if you aren't eating. go back out there like "yeah bitches i'm y/n don't mess with me".

you laugh. nick makes you get up and fix your makeup and hair.

N | you look beautiful.

y/n | thank you nick.

N | well i'll let you go.

y/n | bye bub.

N | bye baby. call me when you get home.

y/n | okay. i love you.

N | i love you too.

he hangs up. you walk back out and sit down. your mom and nial look up at you confused.

y/n | what?

mom | nothing...

you shrug your shoulders and take a sip of your water. after you finish you put your sushi in a container and walk to the car. you sit in the backseat and it's a pretty silent drive home. you drop off nial. when you get home your throw your sushi in the fridge and walk upstairs. you call nick. he picks up in the first ring.

N | hey baby

y/n | hey.

N | how was dinner?

y/n | it went better.

N | that's good.

y/n | how was your interview.

N | i got in!

y/n | congrats nick!

N | thank you.

y/n | i'm so proud of you seriously.

he smiles.

y/n | i'm going to shower then i'll call you back.

N | okay. bye!

y/n | bye.

you hop in the shower when you get out you throw on sweatpants and nicks hoodie. you are brushing your hair so you call nick back. he is playing video games with his friends. you don't really know any of his friends. you turn on your xbox and open slime farmer. faith is active. you invite her to your farm. she turns on her headset.

F | y/n! what's up?

y/n | hey faith.

N | is faith there?

you look back down at nick.

y/n | me and faith are playing slime farmer.

F | you should download it.

y/n | faith said you should download it.

N | will do.

you faith and nick back at it again.