lights out.

your heart drops and you run into jaden's arms and he picks you up and spins you around.

Ja | oh my goodness. holy shit.

y/n | hey jay jay.

you hug i'm really tight and he let's you down. you get hugs from the boys and when you look back charli is hugging chase. when she lets go you give them their moment and give chase a hug.

C | how are you?

y/n | i'm good.

you all decide to go to lunch and talk about rooms for playlist. you pick to have a room with jaden chase and josh again. you talked about tour and all the memories you shared. you were there for 2 and a half hours just laughing and having a good time. it took you back to simpler times. just traveling the world with your best friends. no drama. you all packed up your things and said your goodbyes for now.

C | until next time my friends.

y/n | until next time chase.

C | i'm coming with you guys.

y/n | are you?

C | of course.

y/n | oh.

you laugh. jaden is busy today but can hang out with you tonight or tomorrow.

y/n | bye jay jay.

Ja | no. not good bye. i'll see you tonight, correct?

y/n | yeah.

you laugh.

Ja | okay. i love you bebe.

y/n | i love you too jay jay.

then you go give payton a hug,

y/n | thanks for being here.

P | of course.

y/n | hey i'm sorry we haven't really been in touch.

P | that's okay. you're busy.

y/n | yeah.

P | were are you going now?

y/n | nick's

P | oh.

y/n | but we can hang out soon. i promise.

P | yeah. of course.

you hug him goodbye. you could tell he was kind of upset but you couldn't bring yourself to ask why. you knew it was you. you were the problem. you tore his life apart then ran off and lived yours life. you knew how it felt. your dad did that to you. you haven't gotten over it. past boyfriends have done that to you. you told yourself you'd never be that person now look where you are. you were at the verge of tears so you turned around to leave. payton grabbed your arm and turned you back around. he could see the pain in your eyes. you could see the pain in his. you just stared at each other. a tear streamed down your face. he pulled you closer to him and you hugged each other tightly. you let go and look at him.

P | i'm sorry.

y/n | for what? you did-

before you could finish your sentence he placed his lips on yours. you grabbed his face and he put his hands on your hips. it was very intense and full of feeling. you were in space. until you realized you were in public. you pulled away quickly.

P | i'm sorry i shouldn't have-

y/n | it's fine... i- i have to go.

you turn around and run to the car and sit in the passenger seat.

Ni | you okay?

y/n | yeah, go.

you look back and see payton run out of the restaurant. you sit there with your head resting against the window. you watch buildings pass until you arrive at nick's house. when he sees you a huge smile lays across his face. you try to smile. but you can't. of course you're happy to see him. but after what you just did. you grow on a fake smile and run into his arms. you feel a sense of safety. you go up to his room. you lay down and put on a movie.

N | hey are you okay?

you pause.

N | y/n?

he pauses the movie and looks over at you.

y/n | i'm fine.

N | what's wrong.

he sits up and faces you. he cared so much. it made your heart break into a million pieces. you instantly bursted into tears. he put his arms around you.

N | what's wrong?

y/n | i- i kissed payton.

stay tuned for nick's reaction.