taken.

you have spent the last 2 days with nick. you have started eating again. a lot less than before. you eat one meal a day and exercise a lot. you go to the gym with nick every morning.

it's a breezy morning in North Carolina. you wake up next to nick. you give him a kiss.

y/n | good morning nick.

N | morning sweetheart.

y/n | time to go to the gym.

N | can we sleep in just today.

y/n | you can. i have to go.

N | you can skip one morning. we'll go tonight.

you roll out of bed and get in the shower. you are rinsing the conditioner out of your hair as nick comes in to brush his teeth. you throw on your gym clothes and take a photo like this in your mirror.

and post it with the caption "whatta baby🥺🤍" you still arent official on the internet

and post it with the caption "whatta baby🥺🤍" you still arent official on the internet. but you plan on going public soon.

Comments-

jadenhossler: miss my fav "duo" 😉😋

charlidamelio: cuties!! come visit me in LA next week!!

Alexwarren: simp
             nickaustin: fuck you bro🤩
             alexwarren: anytime bitch😘

K0ver: beautiful baby!😍

you are so happy with your comments. you head to the gym and get a good workout in with nick. nick posted a video of you on his story. you drive home and play Xbox for a few hours. then you get a text from faith.

Faith💙
i need to talk to you.

yeah come over

Faith💙
i'll be over now!

your confused as you hear a ring at your doorbell.

y/n | must be faith?

N | you didn't tell me anyone was coming over.

y/n | i didn't think anyone was but she texted me that we needed to talk?

you open the door.

F | payton's flying home.

y/n | what?! the tour still has another stop?

F | he called me telling me i needed to come pick him up tonight and that he made a huge mistake.

N | yeah a fucking mistake that fucked up her life.

y/n | idk if i'm ready for that.

faith phone buzzes.

F | that's him now. i gotta go?

she leaves and closes the door behind you. you sit back down on the couch.

N | what are you going to do? who-

you cut him off with a kiss. he pulls your hips in.

y/n | you of course. let's confirm it for the fans.

N | now?

y/n | yes!

N | okay?!

you post this photo taken by faith the day before

you post this photo taken by faith the day before. you caption it.

"for a little while now you all have been questioning what is going on between me and nick. well we are here to tell you that we are in fact dating. 100% official. nick has helped me with so much and is truly my best friend and boyfriend. we hope you are all supportive of us and our relationship i love you all from the bottom of my heart. have a wonderful day you beautiful little things!🤍😘"

you post it and nick posts the same photo with a caption to his fans.

Comments-

jadenhossler: HELL YEAH! my favs! i love you guys!😉😗

iitsfaith: good for you guys🙂

payton: it's great to see you happy.

brandoncaradosoo: whoa! is that the same girl i met in June!! you look amazing and congrats y/n!

xlilhuddy: so happy for y'all. fam for life am i right.
              nickaustin: i own it all to you brotha💛
              xlilhuddy: go get her nicky boy🙃

joshrichards: power couple. tell me otherwise.

payton commented. awkward! what will you do!