kio.

after a long walk you make it to tik tok. you show them your ID and they let you in. there's isn't too many people. you get stopped by SO many though.

girl | hey i'm riley. i know you from tik tok. you actually inspired me to get into tik tok and be passionate about it.

y/n | awe that is so good to hear.

riley | i'm just such a big fan. can we get a photo over by the sign

y/n | of course.

you take a photo with riley and add her back on snap. after about 15 minutes of small talk with random people you get to bowling and it's PACKED. you call payton. he picks up.

y/n | hey. which lane are you at?

P | oh, 4

y/n | okay. i'll be right there.

P | alright see ya.

you hang up and walk down to lane 4. payton sees you and smiles. you give him a hug. along with jack, chase, chase, michael and josh.

y/n | are we starting a new game or what?

CK | are you playing?

y/n | hell yeah i'm playing are you kidding?

CK | okay. reset the board michael.

they put in your name and you start bowling. it's your turn. you knock it out with a strike.

y/n | HELL YEAH.

C | good job short stack.

y/n | beat that chase hudson.

C | watch me bitch.

Jo | very good shorty.

y/n | thanks josh.

you look over at payton and playfully punch him chest.

y/n | are you jealous?

he smiles.

P | no. you'll see me strike when it's my turn.

y/n | will i?

the game gets really competitive. it's really close. you are all within a few points of each other. josh is going he has to at least spare to tie with you (you're winning). he goes and knocks over all but one.

P | YOU'RE SO BAD!

Jo | DUDE!

CK | SHES GOING TO WIN!

y/n | AHAHA FUCK YOU!!

J | no way. i will get the pin.

he picks up his ball and knocks over the pin.

J | LETS FUCKING GO!

he shoves you into payton who catches you by the arms. you look back at him and make electric eye contacts. he raises his eyes browns are quietly speaks.