panel.

C | hey y/n. this is dixie and charli. i met them this morning in the yard.

y/n | hey guys.

charli (ch) | hey y/n. i'm actually a big fan.

y/n | oh thank you so much.

dixie (D) | she's actually obsessed with you.

y/n | your so pretty omg.

you give her a hug and you exchange number they have to go. payton and jaden arrive.

T | alright guys. head over to john over there and he will tell you what's up.

john tells you what's going on and you four wait backstage as you hear fans file in. john walks on stage and gives you an introduction.

john | .... and without further ado here is Payton Moormeier, Jaden Hossler, Chase Hudson and last but not least y/n!

you all walk on stage the fans go crazy as you sit in your seats. you sit in the middle of payton and jaden.

john | okay fans will raise up a sign with a number on it and you take turns calling out a number and they get to asks questions! we'll start with chase.

fans start swinging their signs in the air.

C | ahh okay... 34.

girl | hey my name is kasey and first off i love all of you so much.

C | thank you.

girl | *laughs* what were your first impressions of
y/n?

chase nervously laughs.

C | i've told this story to so many people but i don't think i've ever said it on the internet. y/n walked in the conference room with payton before tour and she was full fan girl mode.

y/n | omg no i was not.

C | you cried.

you laugh.

y/n | that doesn't mean anything.

C | mhm i believe you.

he whispers into his mic

C | she was fangirling. anyways as we got to know each other we became really close so yeah!

girl | great! thank you!

it was jaden's turn.

Ja | how about 12.

girl | hello my names kathrine and i wanted to ask do you have any plans to take your fame outside of tik tok?

Ja | i actually have always had a passion for singing. so i thought maybe i could work on music i just haven't had the time with tour and vidcon back to back.

john | thank you jaden! now to a face that's new to the tik tok community but not one to forget... y/n!

y/n | hey guys! uhh i think i'll go with 87!

guy | do you have your eyes on anyone?

y/n | no. i actually do not.

guy | you hang out with all of these guys and you don't like any of them? even a little?

y/n | i love all of them but i'm not interested in any of them. they're my brothers!

guy | okay.

you get a bunch more questions then the panel is over. you go backstage and wait a bit for the fans to file out.

y/n | you all want to catch lunch?

C | i have a activity with sam and anthony in like 10 minutes.

y/n | jaden, payton?

Ja | of course!

P | sure.

you walk out and fans crowd you you try to get photos. it's to the point where you can't even move.

Ja | HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR YELLING BUT YOU ALL NEED TO GIVE US A LITTLE SPACE!

the fans go quiet and back up a bit.

Ja | thank you.

you keep walking and make it to a Subway. you order your food and start getting bombarded again.

P | come here.

payton opens a backstage door. you all walk in. a man stops you.

man | hey, hey, hey! names?

P | payton moormeier, jaden hossler, and y/n.

you all hold up your tags.

man | great! you can sit down right back there.

you thank him and sit down. you start eating and someone comes up behind you.

??? | rawr.

you look back and it nick from yesterday.

y/n | hey nick!

Ja | wassup man!

N | nothing much. what are y'all doing back here.

y/n | it got overcrowded.

N | shit... couldn't relate.

y/n | loser.

payton sitting there like 😳👉👈