Costa Mesa , CA

you get up the next morning and throw on this for the meet and greet.

you, payton, josh and jaden start blasting music in your hotel room. you sing at the top of your lungs. you are on tik tok live.

Comments-

- i have this whole live on screen recording😏🤩🤪

- I'M WAITING IN LINE OUTSIDE THE HOTEL! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS!

- can you say "hi jessica" 😟🤣🤪🙃🤨🙃😋😘🙃🤣🥰🥰😘😍😘

- play Summer Days by Macklemore!!!🥳🥳🤩

- i will see you in Seattle.

you all keep singing until there's a knock at your door.

J | i'll get it it's probably Trent.

josh opens the door and there are 2 girls outside.

girl 1 | omg JOSH AHHHHH!!!

J | we are getting-

girl 2 | CAN WE COME GET A PHOTO!

J | we-

girl 2 | WHO ELSE IS IN THERE!

girl 1 | OMG ITS PAYTON AND Y/N !

girl 2 | AHH CAN WE PLEAASE GO SEE THEM.

J | i-

girl 1 | OMG JADEN!!

jaden goes over to the door and they start screaming.

Ja | hey guys! quiet down there are other people in the hotel. are you going to the meet and greet?

girl 1 | yes !!

girl 2 | can we get a group photo.

Ja | we can't we have to get ready.

girl 1 | one photo!

then a voice come from down the hall.

voice | hey girls!

you and payton walk over to the door and they go insane. it's trent.

T | hey girls you guys have to go. you can't come to their rooms. that's is an invasion of privacy and very unfair. now go wait in line like everyone else.

trent escorts them to the lobby. you all let out a sigh of relief and realize your still on live.

Comments-

- what's going on?

- i wonder who's at their door😏

- fans found their room!! spill the tea i want to see them!!🥺🥺😖

- that's so selfish!😤

you all see the comments.

y/n | alright we'll see you Costa Mesa! muah bye!

all | byeee!!

you end the live and laugh. you go down to the ballroom and get in your places for early access. you see the girls from your room. they get a tik tok with you and payton. payton whispers in your ear.

P | this is so awkward help!

you laugh and keep making the tik tok. then the normal pass holder come on you meet them and do the show. you go to dinner and those fans are still there you can tell it's getting on the nerves of all the people who were in your the room. you can finally go. you get on the bus and celebrate a good meet and greet. everyone sits in mostly the same places on the bus now.

T | okay guys! in and out in the morning no stops until then!

you take instagram photos with the guys in the bus. you get jen (one of the producers on the tour) take a group photo from the front of the bus. you sit on the seats in the back. you love the photo. you send it to the group chat and everyone posts it with photos and videos from the bus ride. you labeled yours "Tour bus shenanigans🥳🤩🥶" the whole bus starts playing music and you get jen to film tik toks for you. the tour starts getting a lot of attention on social media. you all gain millions of followers. tickets begin to sell out by the hour. now Portland is the only city not yet sold out. you all fall asleep. you wake up to trent yelling.

T | WE ARE ALL SOLD OUT GUYS!

there is cheering all through the bus. after 3 stops you are sold out. that many people want to see you guys. you felt on top of the world. you all start patting each other on the back. you get a video of the cheering.

Ja | WE MADE IT GUYS!

J | HELL YEAH.

Jk | wooooohooo

you post in on your story. you put the caption. "we're all sold out!! thank you guys so much. you did this for me. i owe you the world"

wow all sold out. good job!