rooms.

you get up to go. he drops you off at your house. he opens the door for you.

y/n | thanks payton.

P | anytime. so i'll pick you up at 6:45 tomorrow to catch our flight.

y/n | that works.

P | good.

you look deep into his eyes. he puts his hand on your hip.

P | goodnight.

y/n | goodnight.

he gets back in his car and you wave goodbye. you see a missed call from Jaden. you call him back.

*over the phone*

y/n | i'm sorry.

Ja | are you coming?

y/n | no. i couldn't leave payton like that.

you begin to cry.

Ja | omg it's okay! that's great. how is it going between you two.

y/n | faith said she has a lot of texts from when we broke up. i told her i didn't want to see them because they are personal.

Ja| i would have read them.

y/n | *laughs* i don't need to. but he took me to this really pretty drop off with a view over the water.

Ja | awe. cuties.

y/n | it was kinda cute ngl

Ja | did you kiss?

y/n | no way! we aren't even together.

Ja | i see you.

you talk to jaden for hours. then you fall asleep on the phone. when you wake up jay jay's already up.

y/n | yo i'm going to get ready and head to the airport. i'll see you later.

Ja | okay. see ya.

y/n | bye.

you shower and throw on a sweatshirt and shorts. you hair is in a messy bun. you take your bags downstairs and payton's car is parked outside. he helps you put your bags in the back.

*time skip to arriving at vidcon*

you and payton park your car and start walking to the building. it's huge. there are a bunch of creators. crew members are working on lights and setup still. a guy walks up to you his tag says "crew member".

crew | Hello! can i get your guys names?

P | is payton moormeier and this is y/n.

crew | hello payton, hey y/n. payton you are in room 328 on floor 4. y/n you are in room 652 on floor 7.

y/n | thank you!

P | thanks man.

crew | here is the guide with the panels and the number you call for help. that also has the rules at vidcon in it but i will go over the main rules briefly. if you are told not to leave your room, do NOT leave your room. same goes for if you are told not to go in certain areas or down certain stairs it's for your safety. stay in your room the first night you can switch any day afterwards. take your phone everywhere. if you need to get away from fans go into any back room or behind a counter at a restaurant it's a sort of safe zone if you are being crowded. here are your tags keep these on when you leave your room and have a great time.

you take your tags and as you walk you see so many influencers that you have looked up to and it's crazy. once you get to payton's floor you part ways. you go up a few more levels and arrive at floor seven. you roll your bags to your room. you knock on the door. you hear music inside. the door opens and it's jaden.

Ja | y/n!!! omg!

he picks you up and spins you around.

y/n | hey jay jay!! i missed you so much!

he kisses your forehead.

Ja | come in!!

y/n | chase!!

you run over for a hug.

C | wassup!

you turn to josh and give him a hug too.

y/n | yo joshy bear.

J | yo shorty.

reunited🥱😌