Jemma.

you all fall asleep. trent wakes you all up at 2 am. the bus is stopped on the side of the road.

T | come guys.

everyone groans and gets up. trent greets you outside.

Jk | why did we come outside?

T | to stargaze. to take a moment and realize where you are.

you all lay in the feild and look up at the stars. payton grabs your hand. Trent snaps photos. you sit there for an hour or so and get back on the bus. you all fall back asleep. when you wake up you are in San Jose. you room with Jack and Sam. you all decide to go out to breakfast. you all call ubers so you don't get stopped on your way there. you get ubers by room. payton sits in the front you jack and sam are in the back. when you arrive you pay the guy then head inside. they seat you and you all sit down. you laugh and have pancakes. you take photos for instagram. the total comes out to 130$

J | that's going to be hell to split.

C | dude you can't make them split that.

y/n | how about one person pays for it all.

C | hell no!

P | nah she's right like a drawing we all put our cards in jaeden's hat and the waiter draws one.

K | omg and they pay yeah!

everyone pulls out their cards when the waiter comes back.

y/n | so we need you to draw a card and they will pay for the meal.

Waiter | you guys are crazy.

he puts his hand in the hat.

Ch | TURN AROUND!

he turns around and we all start laughing and yelling. everyone in the restaurant is looking at you. some fans realize you are there and start going crazy. he pulls out a card. you recognize it. it's payton's.

P | NOOOOO!

everyone starts laughing.

J | SHIT I THOUGH IT WAS GOING TO BE ME.

everyone gets their cards. fans come up to you and you say hi and get photos. your rush to get back to the hotel so no one else sees you. when you get back to your room you all have to set up the meet and greet for tomorrow. you get clothes on and head to the room. you roll out back drops. chase gets on stage and starts beat boxing. all of a sudden you are all living it up. singing to your favorite songs. Trent comes in.

T | are you guys done setting up?

A | yeah.

T | okay i have one more thing. this is serious.

y/n | yeah, what's up?

you all walk over to trent.

T | when you guys where at iHop some girl passed out when she saw you. Her name is Jemma. she hit the ground really hard and was sent to the hospital. so we are all going to go visit her.

y/n | OMG REALLY!

T | yes.

Ch | this is going to be fun.

B | let's gooo

you all get on the tour bus. you don't bring anything. you stop for balloons stuffed animals and candy. you all make a gift bag for her. you all bought them separately so they were different. when you wakes in her mom was waiting to greet you inside.

Gracie (G) | hey i'm Gracie. Jemma's mom. i'll take you to her room.

T | thank you.

G | she talks about you all the time. we never had the money to let her meet you. She was so upset we could pay for the tour. so i took her out for breakfast to keep her mind off it and here we are.

when we get there her mom walks in first.

G | hey Jemma. i was talking to the people up front and they said there was a few people waiting here to see you.

Jemma (J) | uhh yeah. sure let them in.

G | alright guys. come in!

Her reaction will be in the next chapter!! so stay tuned.🥳