San Jose, CA

you lead the rest of the group in. Jemma covers her mouth with her hands.

Jemma (Jem) | oh my goodness!

you all come in and give your gifts to her she starts crying.

Jem | omg i love you guys so much!

y/n | thank you. we love you!

Ja | i can't believe this is actually happening.

T | hey! y/n, Payton, Jaeden, and Sam come out in the hallway real quick. they will be right back in.

you go out into the hall.

T | i talked it through with her mom. Jemma should be out by tomorrow. we wanted to give her free early access tickets. we want her to be up on stage with you. dinner date and private time around town.

y/n | really?!

Ja | i've never seen you be so generous.

S | yeah.

P | what's gotten into you?

T | shut up guys. now go in and tell her.

you go in. jaden goes up to her.

Ja | we have something to offer to you.

S | only if you want it.

Jem | yes!

Ja | you don't even know what it is?

Jem | i want it! but what is it?

Ja | do you want to come see us tomorrow?

Jem | wait! mom can i?!

G | of course!

Jem | OMG!!!

S | to make it better you get early access!

Jem | no way!!

P | how would you like to preform with us in the show.

Jem | hold on really?!

P | yup!

Jem | this is crazy!

P | you can come to the dinner date too.

S | free lights out merch.

y/n | to put the cherry on top. you get to spend the rest of the day with a group of your choosing.

Jem | omg this is not happening!

you all celebrate and soon enough you say your goodbyes and go back to your hotel. you all feel great. you are ready for a great day tomorrow with Jemma. you wake up the next morning and throw on your outfit for the day.

 you wake up the next morning and throw on your outfit for the day

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

you are all up earlier than usual. you all end up playing duck duck goose because you are all mentally 2 years old. they let in early access it all goes as usual. then you see Jemma. everyone was so happy to see her. all the other fans looked confused.

y/n | JEMMA!!

Jem | hey babes! i'm so happy to see you!

y/n | i'm happier to see you. you look like you are getting better fast.

Jem | i feel much better.

then they let in normal pass holders. Jemma stands behind you guys. she gets few hugs. then you go up for the show.

y/n | WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST TO INTRODUCE!

C | all the way from San Jose. Jemma Humphrey!!

Jem | all the way?

C | yes.

Jem | anyways, HEYY!!

everyone looks confused. but you live it up on stage. the crowd is crazy. more hype than all the other cities. Jemma looks like she's having the time of her life. everyone leaves on the way to dinner dates. you take Jemma on the tour bus with you guys. the crew packs up the meet and greet. when you get there Jemma sits at your dinner date table. you have a great dinner and head back to the tour bus.

T | okay Jemma you get to walk around San Jose with anyone here. you can take just a few or all of them.

Jem | umm i think i'll take Chase and y/n.

C | hell yeah ! beat that Sam!

S | oh quit yapping Chase.

y/n | yay!

everyone else gets back on the bus.

y/n | stay right here i forgot something on the bus.

you run back on the bus and kiss payton goodbye. then you go back out.

T | here is my Gold Card. spend what you want be back to the hotel by 10.

y/n | thank you.

C | ight bye Trent!

Jem | thanks

a night spent with Jemma!! how will that go?