Vidcon Day 1.

you sit in your room and talk for like an hour. then they all decide to show you around.

Ja | first up the main lobby. there are a lot of people here.

C | alex?!!

??? | chase! what's up man!

C | not much. guys this is alex he's my homie.

alex (A) | this is my girlfriend Kover and my buddy nick.

Kouver (K) | hey guys!

Nick (N) | hey.

Ja | nice to meet you guys!

y/n | yeah great to meet you.

J | wassup

C | we are just showing this newbie around because it her first year.

N | oh same! it's my first year too!

C | nick you can walk around with us if you want.

N | sure.

he tags along as chase takes you to the yard.

C | we vibe here and fans hang out waiting for you.

when you get to the food court you all pick what you want to eat and sit at a table together.

y/n | so chase how do you know alex?

C | he was on my team during an activity my first year of vidcon. we've been friends ever since.

N | bro and you snuck me into your room.

C | trent and jackie were pissed.

they laugh while you jaden and josh look confused. while your eating you see payton walking by with jackson.

y/n | payton! jack!

P | oh hey guys!

J | dude homies.

you all walk around for while. you all get to know nick and he is really cool and fits in with your group. payton and jack find sam and you part ways. you josh and jaden decide to go watch a movie.

N | okay see you guys tomorrow.

C | you want to come watch a movie with us.

N | it's fine i was just going back to hang with ryland and alex.

C | dude you know a movie will be more fun.

N | fine i'm coming. i'm going to change and tell my roomies what's up.

C | alright .

you get back to your room and change into a baggy shirt and shorts. you sit down next to jaden and you wait for nick. he comes in dressed in a sweatshirt and sweats. he flops on the end of chases bed and lays with them. you watch a comedy then nick goes back to his room. josh and chase fall asleep.

y/n | alright. night jay jay.

you slip under the covers and roll over.

Ja | goodnight bebe

you stop. you haven't been called anything like that since payton.

Ja | y/n?

y/n | oh sorry goodnight.

Ja | do you not like my nickname for you.

y/n | no it's just i haven't been called that since-

Ja | i'm sorry i shouldn't have-

y/n | no it's okay. i like it.

Ja | really? okay!

jaden puts his arms around you and you fall asleep. you wake up the next morning at 10:30. vidcon doesn't start until 12. you get out to bed as everyone in your room wakes up. jaden's brushing his teeth.

y/n | i'm going to shower real quick. you can come in and out i don't really care.

Ja | alright.

you shower and when you get out you change into this.

you all start getting ready you listen to music. after, you go downstairs to get breakfast. josh wanders off with some girl. you chase and jaden eat breakfast together. you have a good time. now it's about time you go meet fans. you chase and jaden walk downstairs and fans spot you immediately. you greet them and make tik toks take photos and answer questions. you get a text from trent. you have to be at a panel in 15 minutes. it will be you payton jaden and chase.

y/n | thank all of you guys. we have to get going.

they all scream and you and jaden walk off. as your walking a bunch of people say hi but you are in a rush. you meet chase on the way. he's walking with two girls. they look to be famous too. when you get there trent is waiting outside the door and you slip backstage.

you met new people!! what do you think of them?