help.

charli comes back downstairs.

Ch | we have a fun day planned, come on!

y/n | are we taking the tesla?

Ch | we can. we are taking a few cars so everyone can come.

y/n | alright.

you start walking to the car. you sit in the back. alex and kover are in the front. charli and chase are in the back with you. josh & chase are picking up more people to go places with. you stop at the beach. all of you sit on a blanket. talking and making tik toks. everyone is heading home. you decide to spend the rest of the day with jaden. you get in the car and listen to music.

J | hey i'm glad you're back.

y/n | it feels great to be back.

J | you're feeling better then when you left right?

y/n | yeah. i feel like now it's my job to spread awareness about mental health. body positivity. i feel like that isn't shown around enough.

J | that's a good goal.

y/n | is it?

J | yeah.

he smiles. you have been sitting in traffic for 45 minutes and you swear you're losing your mind. but you've never laughed so hard. you make the 3rd tik tok with jaden (you're mads)

you caption it "we are losing our minds in this traffic⚠️💀 @jadenhossler" you look through your DM's.

where'd you go love? i'm glad you're back but are you okay?

is everything okay y/n?🥺🥺

why did you leave us for so long?

are you and nick still together?

you show them to jaden.

J | i think the first step of this journey would be to be open with them about what happened. it will help other get what they need now before it's too late.

y/n | yeah. but should i post a video or go live...

J | go live... while we're in this traffic.

you go live.

y/n | hey everyone. i'm here with jaden.

J | hey guys!

y/n | i'll wait for a few more people to get on. i have some important things to talk about.

after talking to your fans for 3 minutes you start. in the meantime you joke around with jaden. you're barley moving. LA traffic you know.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: EATING DISORDERS⚠️

y/n | okay, now to the serious stuff. as you guys know i wasn't on social media for the last almost 2 months i haven't posted a thing. you've asked me personally if i'm okay. you've talked to my friends. i want to be completely honest with you because this is not a joke or anything to joke about. i was is a recovery home. not for drugs or alcohol. i don't do any of that. i was suffering with a sever case of anorexia. i wasn't open about it to you guys before. i wasn't even open to myself about it. it took me a few days in the home to tell myself something was wrong.

Comments-

- awe bb ❤️ you should've told us!

- i struggle with that too. is there any tips you can give me :/

- i'm so glad you're better i could not live on without you ❤️

- no way

y/n | 2 months ago i was in the worst place of my life. being almost 18 and weighing nearly 85 pounds. it was scary. i nearly died from overstimulation. i'm not going to tell you much about the hospital because i don't feel comfortable with that yet. but i do want to tell you that it does get better. you have to reach out to people you love and get the help you need. even if it's scary. i can't imagine how different the outcome would've been if i wouldn't have told anyone. or even if i told people who would've done something. i love jaden but i felt he would have be upset with me. so i didn't tell him that i'd been starving myself. in reality he would have done anything in his power to help me but i didn't tell him. jaden has helped me through so much. so, reach out to your friends, see how they're feeling. if you are struggling. tell someone you trust. let them help you get help. thank you guys for listening. i love you all and you're so beautiful!

you end the live.

J | you're so strong, you know that?

you smile over at him.

you and jaden are back and better then ever!