rain.

you look back to see who was there.

T | y/n. i asked you to go.

y/n | jaden had some of my stuff.

Ja | why trent? what did she do? you can't let her leave? she's part of the tour.

T | that's up to her to tell you.

Ja | does it have to do with payton.

T | if she wants to tell you she will.

Ja | you wont even give her the chance. your kicking her out!

y/n | yes it was payton. payton made up all these lies that are going to ruin my life and he doesn't even realize it. he was tripping in his own guilt and took it off on me. we both fucked up but i have to pay the price.

Ja | what?!

you take your bag off of jaden's bed.

y/n | i really thought i finally found something good.

you walk downstairs with tears streaming down your face. you hear fans and they notice you crying. you wipe your tears and walk out the front door. they try and follow you and ask questions. rain pours outside. you sit in a bench and call an uber putting in your airpods and let your music drown out the pain. a few minutes later someone walks out the front door. you keep looking down at your feet. your sleeves and collar are wet with tears and rain. jaden sits down next to you.

y/n | don't you hate me already.

Ja | no... because i know you didn't do that. i was with you for all of vidcon. maybe i didn't know you while you were dating payton but none of that was like you.

y/n | i didn't do it jaden.

Ja | i know.

you turn and wrap your arms around him and begin to do . he hugs you as you bury your face in his shoulder. you sit there in silence until your uber pulls up. you stand up and look back at jaden. a tear falls from his eye. you're really going to miss him and the other boys. you're going to miss out on getting to know everyone.

Ja | tour won't be the same without you.

you throw on a fake smile for him before throwing your bags in the back of the uber and waving at jaden. you sit down in the passenger seat.

uber driver | where to?

y/n | the airport.

uber driver | you got it.

y/n | hold on.

you open your door and run into jaden's arms. he hugs you back tightly. you hear him begin to cry.

y/n | promise to keep calling me.

Ja | i will. every night.

you let go and grab his hand.

y/n | until next time jay jay.

Ja | until next time.

you sit back down in the car and you start driving. you watch the city pass by as you think about all the memories you had on tour and all the ones it still had to bring. you cried the whole way there.

uber driver | i know this probably isn't a good time because i see your are in a lot of pain. but my daughter is the biggest fan of yours and she would be really sad if i didn't get her a video. so can i?

y/n | yeah.

you made a video for the girl then payed him before walking into the airport. you put your airpods in and bought a ticket back home. you sit in the terminal waiting for your flight to come in. you have fans approach you and ask for photos. of course you take them and sit back down. you text jaden the whole time your in the airport.

Jay jay🤍😮
stupid head😂

well i'm boarding so i'll talk to
you when i get home

jay jay🤍😮
okay talk to you soon!

thank you for being there for me today.

jay jay🤍😮
anytime. have a great flight 🤍

you sit down in your seat and doze off the whole flight.

a good friend.