tour?

the sun begins to set on the beach. as you look out at the water you are cuddled up next to payton.

P | hey. so you know how i told you i was going on a trip in a few weeks.

y/n | yeah.

P | i was invited on a tour. they take you to a number of cities to meet your fans with a group of other influencers.

you turn to him.

y/n | really?

P | yeah. it's called Lights Out.

y/n | really!

P | yeah and they reached out to me a few days back and asked if you were interested in joining us on tour.

you sit up.

y/n | your messing with me-

P | no i can pull up the messages. come with me.

you hug him.

y/n | of course i'll come!

P | okay we get on a plane in a week.

*Time skip to when payton drops you off*

its about 7:30pm.

P | alright see you tomorrow.

y/n | for sure. bye!

P | bye.

you walk inside and you mom and Mark are sitting at the table.

y/n | MOM!

mom | welcome home honey how'd it go.

y/n | he finally asked me out!!

M | that's awesome!

mom | omg congratulations!!!

y/n | one more thing.

M | what is it.

y/n | ummm.

mom | what is it.

y/n | payton invited me on tour.

mom | tour?

y/n | a company will take me and other influencers around to meet our fans. can i go?

M | no way.

mom | yeah. no way.

y/n | mom just-

M | we said no.

y/n | ugh

you stomp away.

M | you get back down here!

y/n | fuck off.

you slam your door and lay on your bed crying. Mark starts banging on the door.

M | open this door young lady!

y/n | GO AWAY!

M | you do not that to me like that.

y/n | YOUR NOT MY REAL DAD! AND YOU'VE DONE NOTHING TO HELP ME ALL YOU DO IS YELL AT ME AND TELL ME I SHOULD DROP PAYTON. SO YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS CAN LEAVE ME ALONE.

M | payton isn't good for you!

y/n | PAYTON'S DONE MORE FOR ME THAN YOU EVER WILL

mark continues to yell. you cover your head with your pillow and begin to cry. soon you've fallen asleep. you wake up and there's no more yelling. you see countless missed calls from payton. you call him back and he answers on the first ring.

*over the phone*

P | are you okay!?

y/n | yeah.

P | you haven't been answering and i've heard a lot of yelling from your house.

y/n | my parents won't let me go. they got mad at me.

P | awe.

y/n | payton.

P | yeah.

y/n | can i stay at your house for a bit.

P | yeah. i'll talk it over with my mom. grab your stuff i'm on my way over.

*hangs up the phone*

you start to throw stuff into your bag. you leave back a lot. you just bring enough for a few days. you look out your window and payton is in your front yard. your throw your bag on your back and close your door behind you. you sneak down the stairs to see mark in the kitchen.

M | someone decided to leave their room.

y/n | go to hell mark.

you run out the door.

P | hey.

y/n | run. mark is going to follow.

you continue running all the way. you jump payton's fence. you begin to cry. payton wraps his arms around you and hugs you tight.

P | it's okay. i'm here.

payton made you feel safe.

P | come on let's get inside.

payton keeps an arm around you as you walk upstairs. he comforts you as you explained what happened. you cuddle up next to him and you both fall asleep.

what do you think your parents will do because you left.