°'Jokes'with Sean°

'What do you wanna do today, Sean?' Kaycee asked, snuggling further into her bed.

'Hmm. I mean we're in bed. So... there is stuff we can do here' Sean smiled cheekily, earning a slap on his arm.

'Sean Charles Lew, stop being inappropriate.' Kaycee scoffed, pushing him off of her.

'I meant watch a movie or something' Sean joked, wiggling his brows.

'Shut up, Lewser. We both know that's not what you meant' Kaycee said strictly, pointing her finger all over his face.

'I was just kidding. Babe. I'm joking' Sean whined, as he watched her get out of bed.

'Sean, lets go to the couch. And watch a movie there, you inappropriate dunderhead' Kaycee laughed, clutching her stomach.

'I mean, I'm down to have sex with you on the couch' Sean teased, not missing the glare sent his way.

'We're watching a movie. That's final' Kaycee exclaimed, waving him off.

'But babe. I miss you'.

'So, let's watch a movie then' Kaycee argued.

' I miss being inside of-' Sean started.

'Don't you dare finish that sentence Lew, or you're sleeping on the couch tonight' Kaycee warned, throwing pillows at her boyfriends face, which resulted in a messy pillow fight.

.....

'Mommy' the little girl squealed, jumping into Kaycee's arms. 'Mommy' she repeated, nuzzling her tiny head into the crook of her neck.

'Good morning, sweetie. Did you have a good nap?' Kaycee whispered, rocking her daughter back and forth in her lap. 

'Kaycee! I'm home' Sean called down from the bottom of the stairs.

'Daddy, dadddy, daddy' the child clapped, jumping out of Kaycee's arms as she crawled down the stairs followed by Kaycee.

'How was work, love?' Kaycee questioned, kissing her husbands cheek tenderly.

'Good, just normal' Sean replied, pouring himself a glass of water.

'Mommy' the little girl cried, pulling at Kaycees leg as she swooped down and picked her up gently.

'Look, sweetie. Daddy's back from work' Kaycee giggled, pointing at Sean.

'Hi, baby' Sean cooed, picking his daughter from Kaycee's arms into his.

'Daddy!' The little girl exclaimed, squeezing his cheeks.

'Now, baby. How many times do I have to tell you that only mommy gets to call me that' Sean joked, pinching the baby's cheeks.

'Sean Lew! Shut up. She's two' Kaycee snapped, her brow raised in anger.

'Kaycee Lew. Exactly she's two, she doesn't understand anything that goes on' Sean chuckled, dragging his hand down his face.

'Still. Just please be appropriate around her. Please' Kaycee begged, her puppy eyes coming out.

'I'll see what I can do' Sean teased, humming a song to their daughter as he left the room.

Unbelievable, Kaycee thought.

.....

The family of three seated around the fireplace as Sean and Kaycee watched their 7 year old do her homework. Sean's arm was slung over Kaycee's shoulder. Her head resting on his shoulder comfortably. Sean watched their daughter- Kya, tap her chin as she scribbled and erased her answers.

'Something wrong, sweetie?' Sean asked, leaning forward slightly. Kya nodded her head, sitting on top of Kaycee's lap as she showed her parents the question she was stuck on.

'Mommy? How do you spell come?' The little girl asked, her pencil tapping her chin as her eyes focused on her moms answer.

'Well, spell it out, sweetie. C-O-' Kaycee started before Sean interrupted her half speech.

'Kya, you should have asked mommy this question yesterday. It was at the at the tip of her tongue' Sean laughed, clutching his stomach in laughter.

'Ugh, what have I told you about saying these certain jokes?' Kaycee rebuked, ignoring her husbands contagious laughter.

'Say a 'joke' and sleep on the couch' Sean smiled, his throat growing dry after all the laughter.

'So stop it, Shamu or you're sleeping on the cou-'

'Mommy, I dint get the joke. Tell me. Tell me' Kya persisted pulling at Kaycee's sleeves.

'Ughh' Kaycee groaned.

.....

'Hey Shamu. Guess what I bought you?' Kaycee asked excitedly, holding a reusable bag behind her back.

'Hmm. Could it be a dinosaur?' Sean joked, rocking on his chair.

'Nope. It's a new pair of pants. Not gonna lie, Shamu, nut the pants you own are absolutely hideous, I have no clue how the shopkeeper even allowed you to leave the shop with them' Kaycee giggled, handing him a pair of black jeans.

'Go on. Go try it on' Kaycee ushered. Sean smiled appreciatively at his wife, pressing a kiss on her lips before he proceeded to change into his new jeans in the bathroom.

'Ooh, loook at you, my handsome boy' Kaycee cooed, checking Sean out. 'Do you like it?'.

'Meh, feels like a cheap castle' Sean snorted, sitting back down on his rocking chair.

'What? How come?' Kaycee asked confused, as she sat down on the armrest.

'There's no ballroom' Sean laughed, nearly falling of the chair when Kaycee gasped and smacked him playfully.

'When will this ever stop?' Kaycee groaned, massaging her temples.

'Never, I don't care if it means I'll have to keep on the ouch, cause blatantly I love making you annoyed and flushed' Sean chuckled, pulling the brunette down into his lap.

AN| HEY GUY 👋! HOW ARE YOU ALL?

UMM, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. LOL. THE IDEA KINDA JUST CAME INTO MY HEAD AND HERE WE ARE NOW. I FEEL WEIRD, LMAO. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS NONETHELESS.

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX