°Soulmates part 2°

'Are you sure this isn't some kind of prank?' Sean asked unsurely. 'I mean this could be like some kind of permanent paint for all we know'.

'As crazy as this whole soulmate thing is. I think it's real, Sean.' Kaycee replied, as the two wandered the streets together.

'So what do we do now?'

'That's a good question' Kaycee laughed, not realizing that her laughter was making Sean smile.

'Gosh you're adorbale' Sean murmured, thinking his voice was quiet only for him to hear.

'Why thank you, soulmate.' Kaycee giggled, causing the heat to rush to Sean's cheeks. As much as Kaycee would never wanted to admit it, she was absolutely loving the whole soulmate situation. Having someone who completely understood her and love her for the rest of her life was something she was excited about. I mean, who wouldn't want that?

'You know what we could do?' Kaycee asked, turning so that she was faced to meet his eyes once again. 'We uh- could just-uh...' she stuttered, the air caught in her lungs when she saw the admiration in his eyes.

'We could just what?' He chuckled, creasing his forehead so that his eyebrows met.

'Um-we could go back to my house. I mean, if you are my soulmate then I highly doubt you're going to murder me or my family' she joked, looking down so that she wouldn't stutter.

'I'm cool with that. But don't you think that you're parents might be weirded out that a stranger is coming to their house' he laughed, continuing to walk down the street.

'But you're not a stranger. You're my soulmate' she blushed, walking two steps behind him.

'I guess you're right, Kaycee Caitlin Rice' he smiled, walking slower so that they were walking at the same pace.

'I guess I am, Sean Charles Lew' she smiled back, biting the inside of her lip.

'Come on, let go' Kaycee exclaimed, picking up the pace to go back to her house. It was fairly close to the café, only a 12 minute walk. But considering that Kaycee was having such a great time talking to her soulmate, the journey felt like it took two minutes.

'And here we are' Kaycee proclaimed, opening the front gate with a password and entering the front garden.

'Are you sure your parents will be okay with this?' Sean asked, second guessing this whole situation.

'They've always told me to make new friends. So they'd be more than happy' Kaycee giggled.

'I don't think is what they had in mind' Sean laughed, standing behind the brunette as she knocked on the door. Devon was the first to open. smiling at his sister and sending a smile of disgust to the boy behind her.

'Be nice' Kaycee mumbled, sending Devon a glare and dragging her soulmate into her house. 'Mom. Dad. Kylie. Milo' Kaycee screamed, gesturing for Sean to take a seat on the couch. 'I need to tell you something really exciting'.

'What is it? We were watching a movie' Kylie groaned, walking in hand in hand with Milo. 'Ooh, a boy' she squealed, wiggling her brows at Kaycee.

'What's wrong, honey?' Laura and Brad said in unison, entering their living room, shock written on their face as they stared at the random boy.

'Mom, dad. Meet my soulmate' Kaycee whispered, a smile far too wide playing in her lips.

'You're what now?' Brad coughed, choking on his drink.

'My soulmate?' Kaycee repeated, uncertainty written on her face as she watched everyone with their mouths dangling wide open.

'Sorry to just barge into your house. I'll go if it's any trouble' Sean interrupted, standing up from the couch.

'Don't go... please' Kaycee pleaded, sitting him back down on the couch.

'Your soulmate? You found your soulmate' Kylie shrieked, jumping into her sister's arm. 'My baby sister found her soulmate before her older brother did' Kylie teased, pinching her sisters cheeks. 'Show me, show me. Show me' Kylie exclaimed, in a high pitch tone, jumping up and down in her spot.

Kaycee slowly pulled her hand out of her hoodie, her right palm now a mix of different vibrant colours.

'Dear, your dad and I have to go talk for a bit. We'll be back' Laura whispered, dragging her husband away making Kaycee and everyone in the room a little concerned.

'Hi, I'm Kylie. Kaycee's sister. I can't believe your Kaycee's soulmate' Kylie babbled, shaking Sean's hand.

'Stop it' Kaycee groaned, dragging a hand down her face.

'Guys?' Devon called put. 'Aren't any of you guys worried about what mom and dad are talking about? Like they just left. It could be serious' Devon explained, pointing his finger towards the kitchen.

'Maybe they're planning their wedding' Kylie squealed, still jumping up and down in excitement.

'Gross, stop it' kaycee mumbled, sitting down beside Sean. 'Sorry if they're making you feel awkward. That's literally the definition of my family' Kaycee apologized in a song song tone.

'It's fine. They seem really nice' Sean replied, stuffing his hands in his pockets. 'Not trying to rush things or anything. But what do you think your mom and dad are talking about? Your brother's right, it might be something serious' Sean asked, a little bit of worry etched in his eyes.

'I don't know, but it can't possibly be that bad. Right?'

'I hope so. Because I think I really like you, Kaycee' he confessed, still looking down but a dimple formed on the side of his lips.

'Aww' Kaycee cooed, hugging him awkwardly. 'You like me' she teased, melting into him a tiny bit more when he hugged back.

'Kaycee?' Laura called out, breaking Sean and Kaycee out of their trance. Kaycee nodded her head, excitement firstly written on her face until she saw her parent's expression. The complete opposite.

What could possibly happen? Kaycee thought in her head awaiting for her parents to tell her the news.

'Soulmates aren't real'

AN| HEY GUYS 👋! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

IK PLOT TWISTTT! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS SHORTISH CHAPTER!

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR ALL THE LOVE ON MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX