°First kiss°

Sean aged: 16           Kaycee aged:15

'God, I'm so proud of you, Kayc' Sean smiled, swaying back and forth with the brunette hugging him tightly.

'I'm so excited' she giggled, holding her script in her hands which were wrapped around Sean's torso.

Kaycee had auditioned for a major part in a TV show and she was honestly a little bit nervous that she wouldn't get the part. But luck was in her favour, and she ended up receiving the leading role. She was going to be playing, Clarice, a teenager living in the suburbs of Oklahoma. Her personality was a lot similar to Kaycees so she wouldn't have much of a problem changing character. But the only problem Kaycee was worried about, was the last scene.

It was meant to be a scene where Kaycee's crush in the TV show and her kiss. She was most definetely not excited for that, I mean who would be. It wasn't that she thought that the kiss would be awkward because it was just for set, but it was more so because she never had her first kiss. And she didn't want it to be something that was out of force for a show, she wanted it to be special and memorable like the stories she heard from her friends. But unless she could find someone to kiss in three days, she was pretty much lost of all hope.

'Something bugging you?' Sean asked, pulling away from the hug but his hands were rested on her shoulders.

'Nope, nah uh. Just kinda nervous about this while acting thing' she lied, smiling up at her dimple smiled best friend.

'You're going to be great. Don't worry' he comforted, enveloping her in another bone crushing hug which she loved.

'Kids? Are you coming down for the barbeque?' Kaycee heard her mom call, from the bottom of the sandy land. Sean and Kaycee's family were at the lake house in celebration of Kaycee receiving the main role and she couldn't be more than grateful for everything that they'd done for her.

'Race you!' Sean exclaimed, removing his slides and running down to the sand. Kaycee laughed before running after him, taking as big of steps as she could with her short legs. Sean would have won if it wasn't for his kindness and compassion to the girl, so he slowed down a tiny bit, allowing her to run past him.

'I win!' She screamed, sticking her tongue out at her best friend fiend.

'Whatever. Hurry before all the food runs out' Sean chuckled, his heart pounding at how her eyes lit up and smile widened when she won.

Kaycee skipped along with Sean, sitting down in a circle with her family.

'Kaycee, baby, I hope you know that we're so proud of you' her mom smiled, passing down plates of food.

'I do, thank you guys so much for all of this' Kaycee thanked, stealing a French fry from Sean's plate.

'Hey, get your own' Sean complained lightly, nudging the girls arm. Kaycee pouted at him, taking a chip from her own plate and putting it on Sean's.

'I was joking' he laughed, putting the chip back on her plate. Kaycee rolled her eyes at him, not saying another word and eating the rest of her food with the rolling sound of waves when they hit the rocks as the background.

Kaycee's family interacted with Sean, asking him about his dancing and everything, but he always shrugged off the questions pushing the topic back on Kaycee since it was her day. Of course, Kaycee was happy for that. She found a friend who wanted her to shine, but right now she wanted her mind to be away from the kissing scene and in order for that to succeed she had to stop thinking about the TV show. 

'I think I'm going to head in. It's getting chilly' Laura shivered, picking up the plates and walking up the staircase down the side. Brad, Devon and Kylie all followed, wrapping their arms around them in the cold.

'So are you going to finally tell me what's bothering you?' Sean laughed, watching how Kaycee pulled her hoodie over her legs.

'What? I'm fine' she replied, a little too fast and extremely shocked.

'Seriously, Kayc' he chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

'It's nothing really' she waved off, hoping he would stop but she knew better than that.

'I still want to know'

'It's stupid' she whined, melting into his side.

'Just tell me for goodness sake' he joked, tickling her sides. Kaycee took in a deep breath, contemplating whether she should lie some more or just fess up and tell him the truth.

'The last scene in the show is um- it's a kissing scene' Kaycee mumbled, looking down at her toes. 

'Oh'. Sean turned red in the face, biting the inside of his lip and poking the imaginary rocks in the sand, so Kaycee continued.

'I've never had my first kiss, I just don't want it to be for a TV show' she explained, wrapping an arm around his torso and a leg over his.

He nodded in response as if he understood what she felt, the butterflies in his stomachs flying around like crazy. He took in a shaky breath, his desire to kiss her growing stronger when he looked at how her eyes closed, her long lashes fluttering slightly with the wind, her lips tugged upwards in a smile like always.

'You don't want you first kiss to be on a show?' he asked softly, rubbing his thumb over her jaw.

She shook her head, content with the warmth he was giving her as she cuddled in closer to him if that was even humanly possibly. Caressing her cheeks, her gently leaned in, praying that she wouldn't hate him for doing this. So he leaned in a little closer, until their breaths mingled and her eyes fluttered open before pressing his lips on hers.

And that's the story of Kaycee's first kiss, the funniest part of it all being that the kiss for the show ended up being a little peck on the cheek not on the lips. But boy, was she happy that she told Sean her worries.

AN| HEY GUYS 👋! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FLUFF-ISH CHAPTER. IT KINDA FELT WEIRDWRITING IT, I ODNT KNOW WHY. HAHAHA. 😂.

OMG, GUYS. IM LITERALLY ON 10K+ READS, LIKE LITERALLY TWO DAYS AGO I WAS ON 9K. YALL ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST. THANK YOU SM.  XXX

IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW, I WILL BE PUBLISHING A NEW BOOK CALLED 'REINCARNATION', YAY. IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ IT. ANYWAYS, I'VE PUBLISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER, 😁. ITS THE SAME AS THE ONE FROM MY ONE-SHOTS. MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT. ILL BE POSTING ON THIS BOOK FOR 4 MORE DAYS (including today) BEFORE I PUT THIS ON A TEMPORARY HOLD AND WORK ON MY NEW BOOK. ILL BE POSTING THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS DAILY, SO CHAPTER 2 WILL BE OUT TMW AND CHAPTER 3 THE DAY AFTER TMW, ETC. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN GO GIVE IT A READ.🥰. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK!

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX