°Mom in Love: Pregnant°

'Kayc, are you sure you're okay?' Sean asked, holding back her hair as she vomited into the toilet bowl the nth time that day. 'Babe, maybe we should book an appointment to the doctors'

Kaycee shook her head, clutching her stomach as she began feeling weak at the bones. 'I'm fine, Sean.  It's probably just something that I ate' 

'How rude?' Sean scoffed jokingly. 'That's my cooking skills your offending' he smiled, tilting her chin up to meet his eyes. 'But seriously, maybe we should just go and get a quick check up. I can tell you now that it wasn't the food'

Kaycee heaved herself up, holding onto his arms and she washed her face. She looked up at her reflection almost shocked to see the growing eye bags and messy hair, but she should have been used to it by now. She hadn't gotten enough sleep and she was getting sick daily.

'Sean, I'm fine. It might just be a little cold or something' Kaycee waved him off, smiling gratefully as he lifted her up and propped her in the bathroom counter before massaging her thigh.

'I really don't think it is but...I don't want to make you do something you're not comfortable doing' he sighed, placing his hands on either side of her hips. Kaycee let out a giggle, looping her arms around his neck and brushing her fingers through his hair.

'Thanks bub' she whispered, before she caught sight of the watch on her wrist. 'Sean! You're late for work' she gasped, seeing as the time passed faster than ever.

'I don't wanna leave you at home alone' Sean murmured, caressing her skin with his fingers.

'Sean' she giggled at his over-protectiveness. 'Go to work, Jules' is probably is so annoyed because you haven't been at work for three day'.

'So? Jules didn't come in to work for 5 months, kayc. 5 months, cause Chloe was pregnant. I think 4 days is okay' Sean joked, nuzzling his face into her neck.

'Just go to work, bubs. I'm fine,besides Bails is coming over soon. Everything will be fine' Kaycee reassured him, cupping his cheeks.

'Call me is something's wrong, okay?' Sean whispered, inching closer to her lips. Kaycee nodded her head, pecking his lips before gently pushing him out the door. 

'Don't forget to collect Kay from school' Kaycee reminded him, waving him goodbye before closing the door and slumping down on the couch

And a few minutes passed, before the doorbell rang. Kaycee groaned, trying to keep herself up as she opened the door and there appeared Bailey.

'Im still mad that you gave my key to your house to Sean. Like no fair' Bailey spoke, the first thing she said as soon as she saw Kaycee.

'He's my husband, now' Kaycee smiled dreamily. She still couldn't believe it was all true.

'And? I was your friend first' Bailey scoffed, entering the house and flopping onto the couch. 'So what did you want to talk about?'

Kaycee fiddled with her fingers, sitting down beside Bailey. 'Well...umm don't tell Sean, but I feel really sick. Like I don't know what's wrong. But I don't want to worry him if it's just something small' Kaycee explained, as Bailey sat up straighter.

'Like is it a cold or something else?'

'I feel lightheaded sometimes, and I keep on vomiting' Kaycee informed her. Bailey nodded her head understandingly.

'Did you possibly eat any raw meat?'

'Sean's the one who's been cooking, he wouldn't dare not properly cook meat' Kaycee giggled. Bailey thought again, going into full observation mode.